PDA

View Full Version : Apple Store in Lyndhurst, Ohio - due in October.

MacBytes
Jul 14, 2003, 08:57 AM
Category: Apple Services
Link: Apple Store in Lyndhurst, Ohio - due in October. (http://www.cleveland.com/business/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/business/105792091429120.xml)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Sayhey
Jul 14, 2003, 10:35 PM
This makes a lot of sense. The Cleveland area was the largest US metro area that didn't have a Apple Store. Pittsburgh is the next largest. From what I can find on Apple's website, monster.com and a few other sources the other cities that should have an Apple store within the next 10 months are:
Seattle, WA - University Village
Richmond, VA - Short Pump Town Ctr.
Tucson, AZ - La Encantada
Alpharetta, GA
Aventura, FL
Corte Madera, CA
Burlingame, CA
Portland, OR
Skokie, IL
Charlotte, NC - South Park Mall
Marlton, NJ
San Francisco, CA - Union Square
Tokyo, Japan - Ginza Shopping District

There is at least one more scheduled that I can't figure out. Besides Pittsburgh - Kansas City, San Antonio, or the Virginia Beach area would seem to be likely candidates based on size of population. Of course Apple could also open another store in the NYC or LA areas; these areas are so huge each could easily handle many more stores.

tazo
Jul 15, 2003, 12:01 AM
Come on apple, give me a store in a locale I can actually get to :)

MrMacMan
Jul 15, 2003, 01:12 AM
Tokyo will the be the first overseas store or is there a one before it?

Sayhey
Jul 15, 2003, 01:24 AM
According to Apple's press release in May, the Tokyo store will be its first store outside the US and should open some time around the 1st of the year.

Oh, and I may be making an assumption that I shouldn't based on an avatar, but though "Shadowfax" may indeed "rule" - isn't Shadowfax a she?

tazo
Jul 15, 2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Sayhey
According to Apple's press release in May, the Tokyo store will be its first store outside the US and should open some time around the 1st of the year.

Oh, and I may be making an assumption that I shouldn't based on an avatar, but though "Shadowfax" may indeed "rule" - isn't Shadowfax a she?

No he isn't ;)

Sayhey
Jul 15, 2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by tazo
No he isn't ;)

thanks, you know what they say about assumptions.