Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
iPhone Bluetooth Headset

Make and answer iPhone calls wirelessly with this compact and lightweight Bluetooth headset. The iPhone Bluetooth Headset features a single button that lets you make and receive phone calls simply and intuitively. And it delivers up to 5.5 hours of talk time and up to 72 hours of standby time thanks to its built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. An iPhone Dual Dock and iPhone Bluetooth Travel Cable are also included.
$129

Apple USB Power Adapter

Use this compact, convenient USB-based adapter to charge your iPhone or iPod at home, on the road, or whenever it’s not connected to a computer. An Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable is included.
$29

iPhone Dock

The iPhone Dock offers easy access to a USB port for syncing or charging, and audio line out for connecting to powered speakers. Also includes an Apple USB Power Adapter and an Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable.

iPhone Dual Dock

Give both your iPhone and your iPhone Bluetooth Headset a place to call home. The iPhone Dual Dock also includes an Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging.
$49

Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable

This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone or iPod — directly or through a Dock — to your computer’s USB port for efficient syncing and charging, or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
$19

iPhone Universal Dock Adapter 3-Pack

These Dock Adapters enable your iPhone to connect to the iPod Universal Dock and other products that use the Universal Dock system. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the Dock.
$9

iPhone Stereo Headset

The iPhone Stereo Headset is designed like the Apple iPod headphones and features a high-performance microphone fitted with a windscreen. You can quickly answer and end iPhone calls and control basic music playback simply by pressing a button on the mic.
$29

iPhone Bluetooth Travel Cable

Use this cable to charge your iPhone Bluetooth Headset while you sync or charge your iPhone.
$29

iPhone TTY Adapter

This adapter lets you use your iPhone with standard TTY devices. Just plug the cable from your TTY device into one end of the iPhone TTY Adapter, then plug the other end of the adapter into your iPhone.
$9

TurboPGT

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2007
Chill out brotha....we don't need whats on Apple.com copied over here...

Dual dock was reported quite a while ago. Very cool and makes it worth the price tag IMO. Dual charging for the phone AND the headset. That is some desktop sex right there.

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
The dual dock was mentioned recently in some context.

I think it comes with the bluetooth headset.

jshbckr

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Yeah, I think a lot of those come with the iPhone (normal dock, USB cable, Wall charger, headphones w/mic) but it's listing the prices to let you know they are available separately in case you damage or lose them.

jimN

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2005
London
The dual dock and the travel adaptor power cord which you can plug the headset into for charging both come with the bluetooth headset. Forget white headphones, if you want to know you to mug it's the guy with the sexy in ear headpiece that says "I've got an iPhone in my pocket and I'm not pleased to see you!"

irahodges

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2007
NC
Why would you start this thread when there already is another that fits this exact same category?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.