PDA

View Full Version : iPhone specific screen protectors?

XSF
Jun 30, 2007, 02:42 AM
Does anyone know of any iphone specific screen protectors? I know shieldzone has one coming up but I'm looking for something in the meantime (preferably at a retail store too). :)

thanks in advance

Apple!Fre@k
Jun 30, 2007, 03:03 AM
I bought one from Power Support called "crystal film set" while I was at the Apple Store buying my iPhone. Haven't put it on yet. Hopefully it works without air bubbles or it's going back.

XSF
Jun 30, 2007, 03:12 AM
I bought one from Power Support called "crystal film set" while I was at the Apple Store buying my iPhone. Haven't put it on yet. Hopefully it works without air bubbles or it's going back.
darn, I should have checked out the apple store more, I was in a rush to get out of there :p

Tsmith00
Jun 30, 2007, 05:18 AM

Ya, I got those and put it on...works fine!!

Got black leather case and have the fone in it with the film set to protect the screen.

Romanesq
Jul 1, 2007, 09:52 PM
Was looking for a case as you don't want to leave this thing unprotected completely from a mental standpoint so popped into the local AT&T. They had a rack of stuff and went with a Casemate which allows access all around and is a sturdy strong and leather product.

Went back today to look at the box and contents and sure enough I find a screen protector in it as well. Cleaned my screen and slipped on the protector.

Done. :cool:

hh83917
Jul 2, 2007, 12:34 AM
This is a double post but I am too lazy to type again. Martin Fields got some trusty screen protectors, please read below.

--------------------------------
I saw the testings and believed the screen is actually pretty unscratchable. However, I'd rather put a screen protector on so my oily face won't make the pretty glass dirty. It's a 600 bucks phone, you can buy a PS3 or a full set of xbox360 + HDDVD player with it. I don't have the money to buy another, so I'd prefer to take good care of it. I know they sell PowerSupport screen protectors in the apple store, I haven't tried those, but I am recommending the Martin Fields screen protectors. I have it on my old Treo650 and my E62 and they are excellent. It's like putting on a new screen on those phones. It's crystal clear and make the screen look as bright as if you don't have anything on it. It's removable and washable too. I already ordered 2, one for me and another for my brother. Link below if anyone's interested.

<Martin Fields iPhone screen protector Link> (http://www.martinfields.com/US/dis_product.asp?model=apple_iphone&modeln=iPhone&prod_type=screen)