PDA

View Full Version : Apple's next major Trade Show is Apple Expo in Paris, Franc...

MacBytes
Jul 16, 2003, 11:57 AM
Category: News and Press Releases
Link: Apple's next major Trade Show is Apple Expo in Paris, France on September 16, 2003. (http://www.apple-expo.com/)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Veldek
Jul 16, 2003, 01:05 PM
Anyone who thinks this is the occasion where new PowerBooks are announced? I still wonder why the 15" hasn't been upgraded yet. First, I thought, it was because of the ATI Radeon 9600 Mobility, but this would also mean new motherboards. Then, I thought of the new Motorola G4s, but shouldn't they be available yet? I still hope both will not only be built in the 15", but also in the 12" and 17", which would enhance them a lot in my eyes. I'd really like a 12", but I already ordered a G5 and this has to be sufficient :)

Vonnie
Jul 16, 2003, 01:30 PM
I hope for the European version of iTunes Music store :-)

Veldek
Jul 16, 2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Vonnie
I hope for the European version of iTunes Music store :-)

Right! This would be great news.

arn
Jul 16, 2003, 03:13 PM
panther is rumored for this expo.

arn

Jerry Spoon
Jul 16, 2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by arn

arn
With all the anticipation of iTMS for pc or outside the US and updated powerbooks, I sure hope they're planning for more than Panther. I don't know if I can take all the disappointed people!

wdlove
Jul 17, 2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by arn

arn

Are you saying that the release date of Panther could be September 16th or that the release date will be announced? Thanks for the information arn! ;)

bennetsaysargh
Jul 17, 2003, 02:48 PM
ot will probably be annpunced septe,ber 16th, and then available for purchase about a week later.

they have to update the powerbooks before the school year or they will loose a lot of sales.

Mr. Anderson
Jul 17, 2003, 02:50 PM
For some reason I was thinking Jobs would be giving the Keynote - but I couldn't find any info about that on the site - anyone know?

D

MacFan25
Jul 17, 2003, 04:22 PM
Panther will probably go on sale the day of the keynote. And, hopefully by then PowerBooks will be updated.