PDA

View Full Version : V-MODA Vibe Duo Earphones/Headset

Foxer
Jul 2, 2007, 02:22 PM
I'm thinking about picking these up at the Apple Store. Apple's earbuds have never properly fit my ears, but my Etymonics won't fit in the iPhone headphone port, plus I do like the built in microphone.

Anyone out there use/have the V-Modas? Opinions?

dadsp33k
Jul 2, 2007, 11:04 PM
Just got them today from the Apple Store. I am by no means an "audiophile" (or any other phile for that matter..lol) but they are very clear, have great bass, mucho comfy with three different size "thingys" for your ears. I use the largest. The "thingys" come in both black and clear in the package. The cord is more of fabric material with a mic on the right ear. There is no remote controlling as with the stock iPhone headphones but I don't miss that. The stock earphones from apple have always hurt my ears and i've been forced to buy aftermarkets.

Sorry, I've always been a bad reviewer but that's my take on things.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1706/photo81dn2.jpg

angrygolfer
Jul 3, 2007, 09:04 AM
Just got them today from the Apple Store. I am by no means an "audiophile" (or any other phile for that matter..lol) but they are very clear, have great bass, mucho comfy with three different size "thingys" for your ears. I use the largest. The "thingys" come in both black and clear in the package. The cord is more of fabric material with a mic on the right ear. There is no remote controlling as with the stock iPhone headphones but I don't miss that. The stock earphones from apple have always hurt my ears and i've been forced to buy aftermarkets.

Sorry, I've always been a bad reviewer but that's my take on things.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1706/photo81dn2.jpg

Is the cord any longer then the stock headphones?

rapps
Jul 3, 2007, 10:03 AM
I bought these and returned them right away. The sound quality for music is pretty good, but the mic for calls leaves a lot to be desired. People on the other end thought apple's sounded much much better than the Moda mic.

Foxer
Jul 3, 2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I picked them up this morning and I'm fairly satisfied with the audio quality. I prefer the functionality of the Apple earbuds, for sure, but they were basically useless to me given that I couldn't walk down the street without them falling out of my ears.