PDA

View Full Version : FS: 60GB Video iPod (Black) w/ Best Buy Warranty Till Jan of 2009

KLFloyd
Jul 2, 2007, 08:23 PM
I have a Black 60GB iPod with Video that I'd like to sell in order to buy an iPhone. The iPod is in near perfect physical condition, it has been lovingly cared for and protected by a crystal film iPod protector and always used in a case. I have the original box and paperwork.

The best part is that the iPod comes with an extended warranty from Best Buy, good for replacement or repair until January of 2009. In my opinion this is much better than the standard Apple Warranty. In my experience if Best Buy can't fix it they will swap it out in store for you for the current top of the line model iPod. You'll want to check out Best Buy's extended warranty terms online for additional information.

$299.99

I'll ship by USPS insured mail with delivery confirmation via Parcel Post or Priority Mail depending on if you pick standard or expedited shipping.

The iPod is up on Amazon.com and by buying through Amazon you're able to use your credit card through Amazon (I never see it, Amazon pays me) and gain all the protections that Amazon offers. The item on the Amazon marketplace can be found here:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y06Y3830060Y4979025/104-4825522-8470307

If you have any questions or concerns, I can provide you with photos and additional information

http://homepage.mac.com/katiefloyd/Sites/iSale/Pictures/1183413853_0.jpg

KLFloyd
Jul 3, 2007, 08:54 AM
Just wanted to give a heads up that if the iPod doesn't sell today (Tuesday, July 3rd) I'll probably de-list it. Today is the last day of my Verizon billing cycle and if I cancel my Verizon contract today I can save some money.

If the stars don't align and the iPod doesn't sell then I'll probably just hold off the iPhone as I had originally planned.

So if you're interested or know someone who maybe interested, now is the time. Also, if you're willing to purchase the iPod via PayPal outside of Amazon.com I can come down on the price a bit since I won't have to pay Amazon's commission.