Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chrismcfall

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2006
I'm looking to buy one of these, are they actually good for the price? It's either this or a cooler looking Ted Baker one. Cheers. :)

iSee

macrumors 68040
Oct 25, 2004
I have one.

For me, little bits of something work their way under the case around the click wheel, scratching the surface of the iPod (though none worked their way up to the screen, so the most important part is in great shape.)

On the other hand, I noticed another guy at work with the same case and his iPod is pristine. I'm not the type to be careful of exactly what I put in my pocket with my iPod, so I guess I'm getting sand or dirt or something in my pocket with the iPod? That guy at work said he doesn't take any special care with what he throws in his pocket with his iPod so it might just be me.

When I do watch videos or look at photos (not too often) I po the iPod out of the case for the best viewing.

Chrismcfall

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2006
Cheers. Being the same price as Socks..I'll have to make a desicion. I use a Belkin Folio case with my Nano. Good case..A few design flaws though. Like how it scratches my nano every time I remove it and put it back in. Which is every time i need the dock connector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.