Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cwhite16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
I have been working on starting a new website for mac users. I have finished the main design of the page, but i need some more expirenced coders for developement and inplemenation of the forums. (I dont know much about creating them).

Also any opions on my site would greatly be appricated. It isnt much right now, but with a little help i think it could excel and succeed.

The only thing on my websever is the main page. None of the links actually lead anywere.

Any comments or opinions would be greatly appricated. Please comment here or pm me.

www.imacdou.com

tominated

macrumors 68000
Jul 7, 2006
Queensland, Australia
nice colors and overall design. I would do something about the lats tab thing and the funny shadow on it's right and I would move the footer to the bottom of the box.

Wait! hold on! I just realized it was a template! I have no problem with that if you are asking us to critique your content, but If you want critique on a design when you are using a template, bad idea.

cwhite16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
What is wrong with using a template? Isnt the purpose of using a templete to build on what is given to create your own? I am not that great with coding so i wanted something i could start from instead of starting from scratch. Oh well, i will just have to make an attempt at doing it on my own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.