Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JISystems

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 18, 2007
Northern California
Hi I wonder if anyone could please help. Yesterday I discovered some Japanese ? music on the main page of my ATV above my music. I have tried to restart the ATV but its still there, its driving me crazy trying to figure out where they came from. There seems to be two folders one with short music clips and the other with short video clips, I have attached some (very bad) pics and would be grateful of any help.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_8995.jpg
    IMG_8995.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_9000.jpg
    IMG_9000.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 392

badtzmaru

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
maybe you are turning japanese? :)

seriously, go to settings and then itunes store. make sure US (or whatever) is checked.

ClassicBean

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
Torontoland
Main menu, Settings, iTunes Store, then choose US or whatever country you're in. You currently have it set to the last one (Japan I imagine).

You're reading iTunes Top Songs and iTunes Top Music Videos in another language.

Just change the store to US and you're gold.

JISystems

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 18, 2007
Northern California
Turning Japanese,turning Japanese you really think so :)

Guys thanks for all the suggestions,I went to the istore settings on the :apple: TV and it had been changed. I guess I should not have shown the kids how to use it .

Thanks again

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Turning Japanese,turning Japanese you really think so :)

Guys thanks for all the suggestions,I went to the istore settings on the :apple: TV and it had been changed. I guess I should not have shown the kids how to use it .

Thanks again

FWIW, when I updated to 1.1 (which added the iTunes Store country setting), my iTunes store was set to Japan by default for some reason. So it probably wasn't your kids.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.