View Full Version : E3 Prediction Thread

sikkinixx
Jul 5, 2007, 07:18 PM
It's 5 days away. Whats gonna happen?

Personally:

PSP redesign

MGS4 and/or FFXIII going to the 360 at some point

PS3 price drop + rumble controllers

Xbox 360 uber-Premium-Elite consisting of 2 360's duct taped together with a ceiling fan included yet it will still overheat.

Mario Galaxy dated in stone

Another lame GTAIV teaser :mad:

Peter Moore being annoying and look like the ass that he is

Jack Tretton trying to be 'hip' and generally not a total tool, yet failing.

The bald british guy weeping in the corner as 100,000 Wii's sold during his speech.

Reggie Felis-navidad or whatever his name is standing on stage with a big graph that says "WII = $$$$$" and saying "Remember all those great GC games? We are releasing them ALL again for the Wii!!! We have 900 games in development!"

Finally: Lots and Lots of ****teasing footage that really doesn't show much gameplay but is enough to make you think about it for the next 2 years (thank you very much Alan Wake)

edit: forgot one.

R* debuts their newest game: Play with my Wii. In it, you give a virtual handjob to someone on your friends list, or even a complete stranger (you naughty gamer you). as Nintendo slaps it with an A rating, R* decries and claims the deep psychological story makes it artistic and adult gamers should be allowed to give handjobs to whomever they want.

rockthecasbah
Jul 5, 2007, 08:17 PM
edit: forgot one.

R* debuts their newest game: Play with my Wii. In it, you give a virtual handjob to someone on your friends list, or even a complete stranger (you naughty gamer you). as Nintendo slaps it with an A rating, R* decries and claims the deep psychological story makes it artistic and adult gamers should be allowed to give handjobs to whomever they want.

Maybe to get it passed ESRB ratings of AO, instead of normal fluid excretion as it were, Rockstar will splooge Pikmin instead and it could be a Rockstar interpretation of Pikmin, that is how they are born into the world :)

sikkinixx
Jul 5, 2007, 08:23 PM
Doesn't EA own Pikmin though? They might be a little upset.

2nyRiggz
Jul 5, 2007, 08:30 PM
Killzone 2 will be brilliant

Warhawk will own

Mario galaxy will make people pee there pants

SMB will own souls

Bioshock will rape fanboys.....and come to the PS3;)

PSP redesign....two nubs...slimer...brighter screen...open up to homebrew(yeah right)

Darksector will steal the whole show

PS3 - price drop/rumble/ingame XMB/inclusion of sony music store/whole bunch of demos on PSN

Silent hill 5 will make me pee my pants

Bless

sb58
Jul 5, 2007, 08:33 PM
different Wii colors?

Dagless
Jul 5, 2007, 08:36 PM
Just give me news on Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros, Episode 2 and that pack of Valve goodness and I'll be set. And some "Touch Generation" Wii games too. Nintendo have done very well getting the Wii into non-gamers hands, now give them some more software!

A Wii Software update to allow more channel storage space plz :D

gkarris
Jul 5, 2007, 08:37 PM
PS3 pricedrop to $499 (just to move the 60Gigs - Sony will get people upset again when they replace it with the 80Gigs for the same price).

Wii - 3rd parties jump on board due to its popularity.

XB360 - redesign to cooler chips in the fall, price drops in the fall. Immediate price drop of the HD DVD drive to $129.

twistedlegato
Jul 5, 2007, 08:39 PM
I know a lot of you loved Twilight Princess. But my take on it was that there way to much hype for it.

So how about this. A smal 1 minute teaser of a new Zelda this year. Then they shut the heck up and only give very little details within the next few year.

Then in 2009/1010 it releases.

My dream. Since i did not like Twilight Princess.

BUT I want a lot of new info on Super Mario Galaxy. And some new Wii games.

GFL Praxis you lucky dog:p

sikkinixx
Jul 5, 2007, 08:45 PM
PSP redesign....two nubs...slimer...brighter screen...open up to homebrew(yeah right)

Bless

It won't get two nubs till it's PSP2. People would need to buy a new one to play games that use it. And that would piss off about 20 million users. Sony has enough media and fanbois clawing at them without pissing off their user base!

Would be damn nice though :)

asxtb
Jul 5, 2007, 09:13 PM
PSP redesign? Hmmm... Better get to selling my PSP tonight or tomorrow.

sam10685
Jul 5, 2007, 09:55 PM

i really hope it comes out sooner than later. I pre-ordered this game when i pre-ordered the system in October 2006.

GFLPraxis
Jul 6, 2007, 12:20 AM
It's 5 days away. Whats gonna happen?

Personally:

PSP redesign

MGS4 and/or FFXIII going to the 360 at some point

Yes to both, but the 360 ports might not be announced until closer to release dates.

PS3 price drop + rumble controllers

Yes.

Yes, and same for Smash Bros.

Peter Moore being annoying and look like the ass that he is

That's a given, not a prediction.

Reggie Felis-navidad or whatever his name is standing on stage with a big graph that says "WII = $$$$$" and saying "Remember all those great GC games? We are releasing them ALL again for the Wii!!! We have 900 games in development!"

I dunno, I was under the impression that the GameCube Wiimakes were to fill the early launch titles, like the DS used Nintendo 64 remakes like Rayman and Mario 64 to fill out the launch.

Finally: Lots and Lots of ****teasing footage that really doesn't show much gameplay but is enough to make you think about it for the next 2 years (thank you very much Alan Wake)

Of course.

On top of these, I predict a new Mario Kart will be shown, more Halo 3 footage and new playable levels, at least one new Nintendo IP, and a very interesting press conference from Konami (insider knowledge here, ask me after the show).

I also expect a DS Lite price drop but I don't know if E3 will be the time for it.

Multi-colored Wii's is likely, as is a Wii price drop, but I don't think Nintendo will drop the price or start manufacturing alternate versions until either the demand slows down (so they are actually on shelves!) or Microsoft undercuts the price.

Sky Blue
Jul 6, 2007, 09:12 AM
Doesn't EA own Pikmin though?

what?

What?

sdgsdgfsdfdsf

My brain hurts.

Microsoft will definitely be announcing that Blu Ray player for Xbox 360.

DarkNetworks
Jul 6, 2007, 09:23 AM
I want a PSP but I'm waiting for a redesign.

zap2
Jul 6, 2007, 09:26 AM
I want a PSP but I'm waiting for a redesign.

I was too...then I said forget it, and picked up a white one...hopefully I won't be screwed over, but Sony has a long history of support older hardware.

Dagless
Jul 6, 2007, 10:32 AM
what?

I put it down to tomfoolery, but you can never tell.

Multimedia
Jul 6, 2007, 10:45 AM
E3 Media & Business Summit July 11-13 in Santa Monica site is here. (http://www.e3summit07.com/login/login.aspx?redirect=%2findex.aspx)

Took me a lot of trys to find it. Public show, E for All (http://www.eforallexpo.com/) will be October 18-21 at LA Convention Center.

e˛Studios
Jul 6, 2007, 10:59 AM
E3 Media & Business Summit July 11-13 in Santa Monica site is here. (http://www.e3summit07.com/login/login.aspx?redirect=%2findex.aspx)

Took me a lot of trys to find it. Public show, E for All (http://www.eforallexpo.com/) will be October 18-21 at LA Convention Center.

Thank you Captain Obvious, we had no clue what E3 was or where it was being held :rolleyes:

I think most the regulars in this forum are well aware of video game happenings, id venture to say more so than you.

Ed

Edit: I believe GFLPraxis is going to E3 representing his website.

twistedlegato
Jul 6, 2007, 11:58 AM
Thank you Captain Obvious, we had no clue what E3 was or where it was being held :rolleyes:

Ed you need to stop making stupid comments:mad:

He just informing some people. I never knew there was an E for all. And I thank him.

steamboat26
Jul 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
Sony's playstation division will announce its closing :D

But really: GTA Trailer
Bioshock info
Announcements for some good wii games

Mr. MacBook
Jul 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
ps3 fanboys

michaelltd
Jul 6, 2007, 12:42 PM
My predictions

-PSP Redesign

-DS - Wii connectivity demonstrated

-MGS4 being ported later to 360

-PS3 price drop

-Xbox 360 price drop

-Multi colored Wiis

-DVD playback on Wii

-Kick ass MGS4 trailer, the first one in English and showing some more returning characters (this is a fact, actually, according to the Kojima Productions report)

-Killzone 2 to look pretty good, but not as good as the pre-rendered cutscene years ago

-Smash Bros and Galaxy release dates

-Metroid Prime 3 playable with better controls than previous playable versions

-A new Kid Icarus game

-New Halo 3 trailer, sure to be epic

-Resident Evil 5 will at least be showable, but possibly not yet playable

-Wii Sports 2

steamboat26
Jul 6, 2007, 12:50 PM
Some more- Nintendo FINALLY shows us solid online play
Rockstar announces GTA for the wii
More info on Call of Duty 4

Dagless
Jul 6, 2007, 01:07 PM
Some more- Nintendo FINALLY shows us solid online play

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/61j5zwsqKIL._SS400_.jpg

Release date- before.

steamboat26
Jul 6, 2007, 01:19 PM
I knew that mario strikers had online play. By solid, i'm talking Call of Duty online. Online FPS, or some sort of network that remotely resembles XBL

srobert
Jul 6, 2007, 01:33 PM
Jack Thompson barges on stage and immolate himself to protest violent video games?

Personally, I'd like to learn more about Wii Ware. A price war between PS3 and 360 would be nice (for consumers ^_^).

I'd like Nintendo to address the issue of our Wii memory filling up pretty fast. Either an external drive or the ability to run virtual console games from SD cards. (I don't like the though of swapping games between SD cards and internal memory) The issue will only become more obvious once Wii Ware is launched.

BoyBach
Jul 6, 2007, 01:39 PM
Some of my predictions:

Assassins Creed will only be shown to a select group of journos and will (at this stage) be a stinker.

The Nintendo conference will be enthusiastically attended.

Wii Sports 2 will 'win' this years E3 (if it's announced).

Metal Gear Solid 4 announced as a PS3 and Xbox360 title.

LittleBigPlanet will be the PS3 title of the show.

Microsoft will deny that there is anything wrong with the design of the 360.

The Halo 3 trailer will have grown men and women crying.

The 'new' Legend of Zelda trailer will have even more grown men and women crying (if it's announced).

The DS will be the most popular console of the event.

The developers, publishers and journos will all be wanting the return of the 'old' E3 by the end of the event.

(I also predict that all of my above predictions will be wrong except for the last one. :p )

sarcosis
Jul 6, 2007, 02:15 PM
My Predictions:

Price drop for Nothing: Sony comes out and still says that PS3 is still cheap and we should pay for it.

Retailers tell Sony something else than what Sony believes.

Playable GTA IV is a must for both platforms. Same with COD4 and Halo 3.

Halo 3 single player demo with updated graphics to make up for the less than stellar graphics from the beta. MS Defines promo strategy for Halo 3.

Splinter Cell: Conviction blows every one away.

Nintendo showcases Strikers online, Metroid Prime: Corruption, Mario Galaxy Playable with new demo, Smash Bros. Playable.

Square will video of Final Fantasy IV for the DS and how it is coming along.

Blizzard will have some nice Starcraft II stuff.

Just remember, this is for sellers of games and i forget who else. I pedict more playable stuff than just amping stuff up like in the past. That's what E for All is for.

bowens
Jul 6, 2007, 02:16 PM
I hope Nintendo announced Mario Kart Wii with online play.

GFLPraxis
Jul 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
I was too...then I said forget it, and picked up a white one...hopefully I won't be screwed over, but Sony has a long history of support older hardware.

It'll be like the PSOne; smaller, lighter, cooler, better.

If it's cheaper or has a built in flash drive a la rumors I might even think of buying one.

Dagless
Jul 6, 2007, 02:23 PM
I hope Nintendo announced Mario Kart Wii with online play.

It doesn't matter if Mario Kart Wii is announced or not - it will definitely have online play. Mario Kart DS cemented that.

GFLPraxis
Jul 6, 2007, 02:26 PM

Yeah, but E3 is going to be where the big announcements are made. Companies save their big announcements for the press.

Remember, the old E3 was cancelled because companies thought it was too big and hectic to get their information out. E for All is basically the old E3 except anyone and their brother can attend; it'll be even worse. Companies will let people play their games to inspire hype but they'll save most of the big stuff for E3 and E3 will have MUCH smaller lines. :D

GFLPraxis
Jul 6, 2007, 02:27 PM
Some of my predictions:

Assassins Creed will only be shown to a select group of journos and will (at this stage) be a stinker.

The Nintendo conference will be enthusiastically attended.

Wii Sports 2 will 'win' this years E3 (if it's announced).

Metal Gear Solid 4 announced as a PS3 and Xbox360 title.

LittleBigPlanet will be the PS3 title of the show.

Microsoft will deny that there is anything wrong with the design of the 360.

The Halo 3 trailer will have grown men and women crying.

The 'new' Legend of Zelda trailer will have even more grown men and women crying (if it's announced).

The DS will be the most popular console of the event.

The developers, publishers and journos will all be wanting the return of the 'old' E3 by the end of the event.

(I also predict that all of my above predictions will be wrong except for the last one. :p )

I think Sonc & Mario At The Olympics will be Wii Sports 2.

I don't think there will be a new Wii Zelda game till next year's E3 but I could be wrong.

BoyBach
Jul 6, 2007, 02:32 PM

I don't think there will be a new Wii Zelda game till next year's E3 but I could be wrong.

Hence my footnote protecting me of all liability for my predictions!

:p

bowens
Jul 6, 2007, 02:40 PM
It doesn't matter if Mario Kart Wii is announced or not - it will definitely have online play. Mario Kart DS cemented that.

I thought the same thing for Metroid Prime 3 because of Hunters but no online.

bobber205
Jul 6, 2007, 02:50 PM
Tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of AWESOME!

And if they confirm either way that SSBB won't have or WILL have online play, I will weep. Outof sadness and jubilation respectively.

Dagless
Jul 6, 2007, 03:00 PM
I thought the same thing for Metroid Prime 3 because of Hunters but no online.

Hunters was the Unreal Tournament of the series. AFAIK it's not even cannon

twistedlegato
Jul 6, 2007, 03:11 PM
And if they confirm either way that SSBB won't have or WILL have online play, I will weep. Outof sadness and jubilation respectively.

I belive it has already been confirmed. So maybe some info on how online play will work would be better news.:)

furcalchick
Jul 6, 2007, 03:15 PM
playable smash bros and galaxy and a release date in november.

demo of mario and sonic at the olympics, we haven't seen much of this.

and about e3, someone had a video of youtube about what the old e3 was about, but they canned it and moved it back so it was closer to the big fall season before the holidays.

no zelda demo until next year though, but an announcement of a new pilot wings and f-zero game, and possibly a video preview.

ds will see some sort of upgrade, likely tied to the wii.

ps3 pricedrop/gimmick announced, in stores by year's end.

kingdom hearts 3 will be ported to the wii, demo.

mrkamputee
Jul 6, 2007, 03:53 PM
Sony announces the PS3 Lead Weight Ed ("we're proud to now guarantee that you can break limbs with the PS3").

... announces LittleBigPlanet was just a joke, "you bought a PS3 for it? Gutted."

TLoZ: Phantom Hourglass is renamed the Translucent Egg Timer for Euro/US release. Nintendo announces "it's never coming to Europe, PS we hate you, no Mario Galaxies either." PAL Wiis all over simultaneously emit a puff of smoke and cease to function.

Dead Rising 2 for Wii, the Zombie Skull Smashing Edition, it is immediately banned in the UK.

Microsoft capitalises on this and proudly states "broken XBOX 360s for everyone."

BoyBach
Jul 6, 2007, 04:00 PM
Sony announces the PS3 Lead Weight Ed ("we're proud to now guarantee that you can break limbs with the PS3").

... announces LittleBigPlanet was just a joke, "you bought a PS3 for it? Gutted."

TLoZ: Phantom Hourglass is renamed the Translucent Egg Timer for Euro/US release. Nintendo announces "it's never coming to Europe, PS we hate you, no Mario Galaxies either." PAL Wiis all over simultaneously emit a puff of smoke and cease to function.

Dead Rising 2 for Wii, the Zombie Skull Smashing Edition, it is immediately banned in the UK.

Microsoft capitalises on this and proudly states "broken XBOX 360s for everyone."

Methinks that you're not taking this seriously.

mrkamputee
Jul 6, 2007, 04:04 PM
Methinks that you're not taking this seriously.

I've been rumbled. :)

My Wii died last night you see, after I attempted to play my just bought copy of Resident Evil 4... and well, it's off to Nintendo now, poor thing. That's every current gen console (360, DS, Wii) I've had that has crapped out and needed replacing now.

Seriously though...I'd really be happy with a euro date for Mario Galaxies and the unlikely appearance of a sequel to Dead Rising. I'm sure Nintendo will announce all sorts of things about WiiWare which make it so much crapper than it could've been.

Dagless
Jul 6, 2007, 04:20 PM
That's every current gen console (360, DS, Wii) I've had that has crapped out and needed replacing now.

Been under any ladders recently? :D

sikkinixx
Jul 6, 2007, 06:39 PM

Sonic is like the town bicycle now. Everyone has a turn. Sonic used to be so awesome. Now he is all happy with Mario (seriously...thats like the Yankees and Red Sox going "hey! lets make one team") and getting a ******* RPG from Bioware? Seriously...dude...

mrkamputee
Jul 7, 2007, 12:38 AM
Been under any ladders recently? :D

Only in my mind.

XNine
Jul 7, 2007, 03:49 AM
I highly doubt MGS4 will be on the 360. Hideo himself has said that it COULD run on it, but he's never said that it will. Let's not forget that Hideo is a control freak over the series. Regardless, MG on an Xbox controller sucks horribly.

Ever play MGS2 on the original Xbox? Yeah, it was garbage. Since MGS4 is being coded to work on the Cell, which is a lot different than the POWERPC chip (IBM) in the 360, I highly doubt that Hideo will want to take the time, money, and effort into porting it, at least any time in the near future.

I'm just waiting to see the new offering by developers. Hopefully some new and interesting things will come down the pipe.

sikkinixx
Jul 7, 2007, 03:50 AM
I wanna see Alan Wake again.... I was :eek: when I first saw it, then it dropped off the face of the earth...

Dagless
Jul 7, 2007, 06:04 AM
I saw a trailer for that, it looked nice but I was scrambling around trying to look for any evidence of gameplay. Just looked like a tech demo to me.

2nyRiggz
Jul 7, 2007, 07:43 AM
Alan Wake...Haven't seen that in a while..thats my kind of title. I agree with you Oni but if it do get ported I think that will be in 2009. MGS for the box was horrible but I dont thing the fanboys would mind...they just want to see sony go down.

I read somewhere that Hideo is working on a new IP for the 360....that should be more important than porting MGS4.

I'm very interest in Heavy Rain...I really want to see whats that about and it also seems as this will be a PS3 exclusive.

Bless

sikkinixx
Jul 7, 2007, 01:40 PM
I saw a trailer for that, it looked nice but I was scrambling around trying to look for any evidence of gameplay. Just looked like a tech demo to me.

It more or less was. But it looked sweet none the less. I just remember them showing it turn from day to night and at night Alan's nightmares or whatever come alive and try to hunt him down. It looked crazy good. It is still coming out on 360 at some point (MS bought the studio who is making it)

I know it's the staple of E3 (or whats left of it) but I would love it if devs didn't show a game till it was almost done. Gets you hyped for nothing. Remember Gears? How damn amazing those screenshots looked? The game looked amazing, but no where NEAR the quality of those first few screens. And let's not even go towards Killzone 2 or Motorstorm....

kuebby
Jul 7, 2007, 01:55 PM
My predictions:
-Price drop on the PS3 to 500, essentially already confirmed, already available at random stores (by mistake of course)
-MS denies the 360 is faulty by design
-Sony's makes more announces about Home, MGS4, Killzone 2, etc - on the PSN front page there is a teaser banner for E3 talking about "something new"
-Sony makes an announcement about the new rumble/sixaxis controller
-No Wii Sports 2, though probably half a dozen more Marios and Zeldas

GFLPraxis
Jul 7, 2007, 04:14 PM
-No Wii Sports 2, though probably half a dozen more Marios and Zeldas

Mario & Sonic at the Olympics is probably Wii Sports 2 already.

Half a dozen Zeldas? Considering they release about two every five years (one handheld and one console), half a dozen would be...very unusual.

Dagless
Jul 7, 2007, 04:19 PM
As if any Sony players can complain about sequels :D

Now MS. You guys can!

Haoshiro
Jul 9, 2007, 03:35 PM
So who thinks we might see some new SKUs for 360 at E3?

I'd say, keep the same price points... but have the Premium be the new $299 model, and the Elite become the $399 model.

And wishful thinking: toss in built-in WiFi :D

2nyRiggz
Jul 9, 2007, 03:46 PM
I hope they have more on No More Heros for the Wii...that game looks really cool. Theres another game they showed at E3 last year for the Wii I was interested in....sadness.

Bless

mattportner
Jul 9, 2007, 05:12 PM
- Info on the Line Rider Wii/DS games

- Project H.A.M.M.E.R. playable demo

- More about EA Skate

- Playable Rock Band?

- New Wii Channels (chat/paint/etc.)

- Wii Music?

- Wii Health Pack

- Info on the Create a Spartan on Halo 3

- GTA IV gameplay?

Ja Di ksw
Jul 9, 2007, 05:22 PM
Last I heard Project HAMMER was scrapped.

I want more Sadness (doubt it), Mario Galaxy (hopefully), BWii (hopefully), and a new Zelda (highly, highly doubt it).

Dagless
Jul 9, 2007, 05:25 PM
Project HAMMER's scrapping was a rumour. We'll see, I haven't seen much of it to get me excited so I'm not fussed either way right now.

Ja Di ksw
Jul 9, 2007, 05:31 PM
Fair enough. Has anyone heard anything more about Sadness? There was lots of talk awhile ago and then it all went away. I'm getting the feeling that a small company was very ambitious and then realized they couldn't do it and now the game will just fade away, or not be good when it comes out.

Mainly, I'm just waiting for Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers, BWii, and Zelda: PH, so nothing in the rumor mill is really doing it for me, I just want my games to come out :)

DISCOMUNICATION
Jul 9, 2007, 09:42 PM
The return of the 2d fighter. I know. If it's not photo realistic 3d who cares? I do. SNK won't deliver any of those Guilty Gear quality fighters till 2008, but Capcom has a teaser site for a new original 2d fighting game (http://www.capcom.co.jp/2d_kakutou/)... with nothing on it. I guess SF4 is dead. For the love of god no more Fighting Evolution/Jam crap.
Oh, and Sega anounces NiGHTS for the Wii. I know I'm trapped in the 90's.

applekid
Jul 9, 2007, 09:53 PM
Totally didn't see this thread before.

Well, I don't have much in the way of predictions, but I would like to see Wii Music. Being a composer just seems amusing although I can't see it catching on like Guitar Hero or DDR. Those cinematic quality songs from Smash Bros. Melee and Metal Gear Solid series just seem like they could fit well.

Wii USB Mass Storage support, please.

Release some Virtual Console games faster. 3 a week is not cutting it for me. They should just open up the flood gates iTunes-style and go up from there.

Probably more talk about Wii Ware for independent developers.

DS Download Play-style demos from the Wii to the DS.

DVD playing software for the Wii.

Something on the PS3 besides Metal Gear Solid 4 and Little Big Planet to reel me in.

New MGS4 trailer (sounds like this is a sure thing with American voice-acting this time :) )

ROCK BAND!!!!

Yeah, my list sounds Nintendo-slanted, but I'm content with the coming 360 releases, and the PS3 is still not doing it for me. The Wii on the other hand has got me pretty bored if it weren't for my GameCube and Virtual Console backlog.

Dagless
Jul 10, 2007, 07:14 AM
Release some Virtual Console games faster. 3 a week is not cutting it for me. They should just open up the flood gates iTunes-style and go up from there.

You mean where there are literally millions of songs in the world, there aren't millions of classic games. The way I see the VC is going to run out of steam in the next couple of years the way it's going. 2-5 games a week seems bang on perfect.

applekid
Jul 10, 2007, 07:26 AM
You mean where there are literally millions of songs in the world, there aren't millions of classic games. The way I see the VC is going to run out of steam in the next couple of years the way it's going. 2-5 games a week seems bang on perfect.

Why wait a few years when we can have it all now? :D

Honestly, I'm hoping the few a week system is because Nintendo and friends are trying to implement features in future Virtual Console games like online multiplayer and rumble support. But, who knows.

Sky Blue
Jul 10, 2007, 08:20 AM
DS Download Play-style demos from the Wii to the DS.

yesyesyesyesyes. Do it Nintendo (and GB game downloads for the DS would be nice too)

Sky Blue
Jul 10, 2007, 08:21 AM

You must have a ton of time/money for VC games.

Dagless
Jul 10, 2007, 08:28 AM
yesyesyesyesyes. Do it Nintendo (and GB game downloads for the DS would be nice too)

They really need to do this. The GB was a fantastic system and whilst folk might not play portable GB games on the big screen, at least let us play them on a little screen.

sikkinixx
Jul 10, 2007, 08:56 AM
Killzone 2 leak?

http://forums.e-mpire.com/showpost.php?p=1594001&postcount=2536

The guys on there are usually pretty reliable.

edit: original site http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2007-07-09-e3-four-titles_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

2nyRiggz
Jul 10, 2007, 12:18 PM
I would really like to see this game in action and I'm one of them who hope this game lives up to the hype.(more games for me...screw the fanboys) The screen shot doesn't do much but I'm about ready to see this game in action.

There are actually a lot of people wanting to see this game over H3....might be best of show.

Bless