Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MUrhino

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2003
Does anyone, particularly Jeep Wrangler or CJ owners know of any good ways to mount your ipod so you can see everything while driving? Right now it's in it's case sitting in my cup holder and I just use the remote until I find something I like. I'd prefer something like a cell phone holder, but haven't seen any good ideas. Thanks for your input!:D

bennetsaysargh

macrumors 68020
Jan 20, 2003
New York
well, just find a cool iPod case, and then put a velcrow (spelling?) on the back of the case, and the other half in a convenient place in the car. that could work.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
that is pretty cool, although since ive gotten my tl i havent put anything velcro in my car.

iJon

Correction there is a dedicated iPod mount that came out just for cars with cup holders, Belkin sells it, it fits in your cup holder, and you can buy a charger that hooks iinto the cigarette lighter.
The Pod deal from Apple shows this mount.
Look at this link click learn more and you can find the cupholder adapter.
This link

eclipse525

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2003
USA, New York
Re: iPod mount for a Jeep/car??

Originally posted by MUrhino
Does anyone, particularly Jeep Wrangler or CJ owners know of any good ways to mount your ipod so you can see everything while driving? Right now it's in it's case sitting in my cup holder and I just use the remote until I find something I like. I'd prefer something like a cell phone holder, but haven't seen any good ideas. Thanks for your input!:D

Fill the Cupholder with a piece of foam and cut out a section for your iPod and wAHlaa!!

~e

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.