PDA

View Full Version : Apple bluetooth headset

MarkW19
Jul 8, 2007, 04:15 PM
I know this comes with the Dual Dock and the Bluetooth Travel Cable...but does anyone know if the included dual dock also comes with the USB power adaptor? Or just a dock - USB cable?

jvanlee1
Jul 9, 2007, 02:42 PM
What’s in the Box

iPhone Bluetooth Headset
iPhone Dual Dock with attached USB cable
iPhone Bluetooth Travel Cable

MarkW19
Jul 9, 2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah, saw that. Oh well. More money for Apple :p

It says "up to 72 hours standby time", but I won't want it to be on standby all the time - I'll want to keep it in my car glovebox until I get in my car.

So I wonder if there's a way to fully turn it off, so as not to use any of the battery when it's not in use at all?

kavika411
Jul 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
Is the Apple bluetooth headset actually available anywhere yet, whether online or at an Apple store. Has anyone actually gotten their hands on one? Just curious.

MarkW19
Jul 10, 2007, 12:45 PM
Is the Apple bluetooth headset actually available anywhere yet, whether online or at an Apple store. Has anyone actually gotten their hands on one? Just curious.

No, it's not :(

Can anyone answer my question about being able to turn it off completely to avoid the battery draining?

AJsAWiz
Jul 14, 2007, 01:02 AM
From the looks of the photo on Apple Store site, it looks like the Bluetooth set has that HUGE ear bud like the one on the Apple iPhone head set. Can't see paying that kind of money for something that doesn't fit my ear :eek:

brisweeney
Jun 23, 2008, 04:30 PM
so im getting the iPhone 3G in july. id like to get the dock for it, i use my macbook at my desk alot and it would be pretty handy,i also need a bluetooth headset for my car so the million dollar question is.....

is getting the bluetooth headset,that ships with the dock,and travel charger worth it? i read that the headset may not be the best,according to some, but does getting an extra charging cable AND a dock make up for it?

as always your views and experiences, if you own it are appreciated!

also on a side note, will apple be updating the dock to fit the new iPhone?

Tallest Skil
Jun 23, 2008, 04:32 PM
It's normally frowned upon to revive a thread that is over a year old. I was confused by some of the posts until I saw the date...

brisweeney
Jun 23, 2008, 04:39 PM
would you rather i opened another thread?!?!?

i always try to use previously opened threads as long as they are still relevant....especially at this time when there is a massive amount of new posts about the new iPhone....

however,

if this has annoyed any of you let me know, and i shall open a brand shiny new thread!:)

gibbz
Jun 27, 2008, 10:54 PM
Your logic makes sense to me. I think there are way too many threads here, many of which are repeats.

Akaal
Jun 28, 2008, 02:08 PM
i find the bluetooth headsets without a strap on the ear to be very annoying! esp if u aint cleaned ya ears for a bit, to find ear wax and flakes around the edge of the rubber ear bud due to consistant poking to keep it still! :mad:

im gettin iphone 3g, but wether to spend £79 is highly unlikely on the bluetooth headset!