PDA

View Full Version : The iPod and the Beatle Just don't use both at the same time!

Macmaniac
Jul 21, 2003, 12:28 PM
If you watch the ad carefully in the little lettering says don't operate while driving.
Myabe that lady was going to sit in her car for a few hours instead of driving.

Schiffi
Jul 21, 2003, 12:41 PM
You can have it hooked up and have a playlist play straight through.

plinkoman
Jul 21, 2003, 12:48 PM
yea, all that means is don't try to scroll through you whole collection while trying to drive. i just keep my remote plugged into it so its easier to scroll through songs

Mr. Anderson
Jul 21, 2003, 12:50 PM
Ha, this is pretty much no different than having an XMRadio in your car. Watching the display and driving can be an issue...:D

It is cool to see that VW is providing the audio IN for the car stereo. My Honda Element has the same thing and it works great with the XMRadio.

D

swahilibill
Jul 21, 2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
Ha, this is pretty much no different than having an XMRadio in your car. Watching the display and driving can be an issue...:D

It is cool to see that VW is providing the audio IN for the car stereo. My Honda Element has the same thing and it works great with the XMRadio.

D

I love those honda elements and I was about to get one, but decided to spend a little less for my first car. I remember test driving the element and I never saw a line out on the front, did you have it installed? I saw an AUX/CD button, and thought that you might need to hook up some RCA cables? not sure tho, have fun with it, it looked like a great little car!