Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zflauaus

macrumors 65816
Nov 19, 2004
I saw this a year back or so, but I'm glad to see they are keeping it updated. It is also helping me figure out which computer was my first. I believe the first computer I used (age 2-3 in 1993-4) was either the Macintosh SE or the Color Classic. I vaguely remember it. Then we went Windows and I've made a complete circle.

Great find! Or re-find in this case!

Alt10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Rotterdam
I saw this a year back or so, but I'm glad to see they are keeping it updated. It is also helping me figure out which computer was my first. I believe the first computer I used (age 2-3 in 1993-4) was either the Macintosh SE or the Color Classic. I vaguely remember it. Then we went Windows and I've made a complete circle.

Great find! Or re-find in this case!

I remember my dad had an Apple ///, and he had to put stickers on the keyboard so i could play a game (i couldn't read yet) :D
It was something where you had to dig holes in the floor and the monsters fell in to it, then you had to run back and fill the hole...

I think my dad has the Apple /// still somewhere...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.