PDA

View Full Version : Best iPhone Case!

aweber5389
Jul 14, 2007, 12:10 AM
I have found the best iPhone case yet! The sleeve for the iPod Video. It works great adds protect when in pocket and you just slip it out when you need to use it. I love it! :)

horation
Jul 14, 2007, 01:27 AM
I have found the best iPhone case yet! The sleeve for the iPod Video. It works great adds protect when in pocket and you just slip it out when you need to use it. I love it! :)

a hyperlink to the case and some photos would be nice

gr8tfly
Jul 14, 2007, 01:27 AM

Actually tried mine, but then realized I wouldn't have any case for my iPod - and it's plastic. If I find something like it, I might get one though (like if it's micro-fiber). Otherwise, empty, clean, pocket.

a hyperlink to the case and some photos would be nice

I think the OP means the black leather [like] sleeve that shipped with the 5G iPod.

The iPhone's a bit longer, but fits nicely, otherwise.

xfusejc
Jul 14, 2007, 07:59 AM
^ I've had my iPhone in it ever since I got it. There's a centimeter or two of the phone that isn't covered, but it's great otherwise.

JonTheRvelator
Jul 15, 2007, 04:02 PM
^ I've had my iPhone in it ever since I got it. There's a centimeter or two of the phone that isn't covered, but it's great otherwise.
I use this and just put it top first with the screen facing the longer piece of leather. This puts the speakers out of the pouch so when I get a call I hear it.

island
Jul 18, 2007, 12:42 PM
I'm using an iPod sock, lol