PDA

View Full Version : Apple's Bluetooth Headset: At a Glance

MacRumorsReader
Jul 14, 2007, 05:34 PM
So I was looking at Apple's website at the headset they will someday offer at their stores.

"A hundred and thirty bucks!?!? I think not...."

But then I looked everything you got: A second dock; that charges your iPhone and your headset and a second cable. They put the value of those two items at $50.

That makes the headset only $80. looks like I'll take it.

If it ever makes it into stores. Anyone know when these are expected?

: Oh, and they are playing an iPhone commercial on ESPN :apple: :

Cyclotrode
Jul 14, 2007, 05:46 PM
I'm thinking it will come out by the end of the month, but don't quote me on that. :)

Oh, and the combined cost of the dock and cable that will be included with the headset is $78, which would put the headset at $51. Still not a bad deal!! :cool:

plumbingandtech
Jul 14, 2007, 07:52 PM
I'm thinking it will come out by the end of the month, but don't quote me on that. :)

Oh, and the combined cost of the dock and cable that will be included with the headset is $78, which would put the headset at $51. Still not a bad deal!! :cool:

Apple tells me July 30 - Aug 2nd.

Let's hope sooner.

plumbingandtech
Jul 14, 2007, 07:54 PM

Good point about the travel cable. It really does make the cost reasonable.

Plus if it does ADRP or whatever the new bluetooth audio standard is then we get better sound quality?? (less compresssion.)

(or am i wrong?)