Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zed

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
i was just cruising around the iTMS hoping to make a purchase to do my part in thwarting the competition... and I see a link to the Red Hot Chili Pepper's Californication.

Now.. if i remember right... they are not supposed to be on there.... well when you click it you get a blank page.... i will post some screen shots.

so.... maybe there is hope that the RHCP will be included after all?? Im not really a big fan of theirs... but hey... the more the merrier :)

Attachments

• chili2.jpg
    chili2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 258

zed

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
If you click the Californication link you get a messages stating that the item you have requested is not currently available in the store.

heres what you get when you click the Red Hot Chili Pepper link:

Attachments

• chili.jpg
    chili.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 237

zed

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
well move me then..... rules schmules....

it sounded like a good forum to me.... and there were other iTunes threads posted.

zed

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
this is most definitely not the forum i was reading when i hit the new thread button.... that is really weird...

i click another thread about iTunes with the purpose of posting to the correct forum......

it has been one of those kind of days....... :(

Horrortaxi

macrumors 68020
Jul 6, 2003
Los Angeles
Red Hot Chili Peppers WERE on iTMS, but were removed along with any other bands managed by Q Prime. So it's possible that those who downloaded Nine Inch Nails also downloaded RHCP.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
you know i thought green day was against signing on too, but i'll be damned if i didn't dl their latest album a couple of days ago. Could be misremembering about them refusing to sign on, tho... Too bad about RHCP, hope they eventually realize the money they're losing out on...

pnw

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
linkin park's runaway is on their as well, but part of the little nicky soundtrack.

iJon

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Anybody who doesn't adapt to the times is a damn fool. I'm sure all bands will come around one day. ;) The ones that don't will never be heard from again, like David Hasselhoff. I haven't heard any of his songs for soooo long. :(

*starts whistling Baywatch theme song*

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by MrMacman
Yeah you can go and check out 'linkin park' on iTMS, but there is nothing there.

God damn.

Two songs ;).

Attachments

• lp.jpg
    lp.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 105
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.