PDA

View Full Version : Red Hot Chili Peppers on iTMS?

zed
Jul 22, 2003, 10:06 PM
i was just cruising around the iTMS hoping to make a purchase to do my part in thwarting the competition... and I see a link to the Red Hot Chili Pepper's Californication.

Now.. if i remember right... they are not supposed to be on there.... well when you click it you get a blank page.... i will post some screen shots.

so.... maybe there is hope that the RHCP will be included after all?? Im not really a big fan of theirs... but hey... the more the merrier :)

zed
Jul 22, 2003, 10:08 PM
If you click the Californication link you get a messages stating that the item you have requested is not currently available in the store.

heres what you get when you click the Red Hot Chili Pepper link:

zimv20
Jul 22, 2003, 10:09 PM
wrong forum, sir

zed
Jul 22, 2003, 10:11 PM
well move me then..... rules schmules....

it sounded like a good forum to me.... and there were other iTunes threads posted.

zimv20
Jul 22, 2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by zed

it sounded like a good forum to me.

political & war discussions?

zed
Jul 22, 2003, 10:15 PM
this is most definitely not the forum i was reading when i hit the new thread button.... that is really weird...

i click another thread about iTunes with the purpose of posting to the correct forum......

it has been one of those kind of days....... :(

zimv20
Jul 22, 2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by zed

it has been one of those kind of days....... :(

i hear ya there

Horrortaxi
Jul 22, 2003, 11:50 PM
Red Hot Chili Peppers WERE on iTMS, but were removed along with any other bands managed by Q Prime. So it's possible that those who downloaded Nine Inch Nails also downloaded RHCP.

rainman::|:|
Jul 23, 2003, 12:10 AM
you know i thought green day was against signing on too, but i'll be damned if i didn't dl their latest album a couple of days ago. Could be misremembering about them refusing to sign on, tho... Too bad about RHCP, hope they eventually realize the money they're losing out on...

pnw

iJon
Jul 23, 2003, 12:13 AM
linkin park's runaway is on their as well, but part of the little nicky soundtrack.

iJon

Abstract
Jul 23, 2003, 01:14 AM
Anybody who doesn't adapt to the times is a damn fool. I'm sure all bands will come around one day. ;) The ones that don't will never be heard from again, like David Hasselhoff. I haven't heard any of his songs for soooo long. :(

*starts whistling Baywatch theme song*

GeeYouEye
Jul 24, 2003, 06:32 PM
I thought Green Day was against signing too, but (all?) their albums are on there, and some of them cheap, at $7.99.

MrMacMan
Jul 24, 2003, 07:21 PM
Yeah you can go and check out 'linkin park' on iTMS, but there is nothing there.

God damn.

Wes
Jul 24, 2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
Yeah you can go and check out 'linkin park' on iTMS, but there is nothing there.

God damn.

Two songs ;).