PDA

View Full Version : Apple II collection

blakespot
Mar 26, 2002, 06:01 AM
Anyone have an interesting Apple II collection? Photos?

blakespot

Ensign Paris
Mar 26, 2002, 06:12 AM
I have got an Apple II somewhere, I think its in the attic. I will go up there and find it at some point!

My dad has got one of the original Apple I (The wooden case one) in storage (He used to live in Berkeley)

Ensign

teabgs
Mar 26, 2002, 07:06 AM
I have a IIGS somewhere. Actually my parents...er, aunt does I think. I hope its still around! Cause I really wat to break it out in a few years when I am out of school and have to decorate my own place (ie not a dorm or sublet).

I know its not an apple II but I might be able to acquire a Mac SE from my girlfriend's parents. They have one that they don't use and I'd be mighty happy giving it a home.

Hemingray
Mar 26, 2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Ensign Paris
My dad has got one of the original Apple I (The wooden case one) in storage (He used to live in Berkeley)

Holy crap! :eek:

If I had one of those it would be prominently displayed in a museum display case in the middle of my living room. :D

eyelikeart
Mar 27, 2002, 05:02 PM
I wonder how many of them there are out there?!

and out of those...how many actually can work still?

Ensign....u should check it out....would be very interesting to see what it does...just for fun! :p

me hate windows
Mar 27, 2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
I wonder how many of them there are out there?!

and out of those...how many actually can work still?

Ensign....u should check it out....would be very interesting to see what it does...just for fun! :p
they made 200 of them, and they sold for 666.66(US)

eyelikeart
Mar 27, 2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by me hate windows

they made 200 of them, and they sold for 666.66(US)

interesting the "666" figure for the price.... :rolleyes:

blakespot
Mar 28, 2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by teabgs
I have a IIGS somewhere. Actually my parents...er, aunt does I think. I hope its still around! Cause I really wat to break it out in a few years when I am out of school and have to decorate my own place (ie not a dorm or sublet).

I know its not an apple II but I might be able to acquire a Mac SE from my girlfriend's parents. They have one that they don't use and I'd be mighty happy giving it a home.
Sure it's an Apple II. I've got a IIgs--seems the wisest choice if you're going to only own one Apple II series machines. It runs basically all ][+, IIe, //c software as well as GS-specific titles. Here's a site that will take you back:

Apple IIgs Gamimg Memory Fairway (http://www.inwards.com/~fairway/)

blakespot