PDA

View Full Version : Best Bluetooth Headset for Glasses

RickR
Jul 16, 2007, 04:19 PM
I've been doing my research on bluetooth headsets and realize I left one thing out. I wear glasses so need one that works well with that. The current headsets I am looking at are:

Jabra BT250V, BT500V, BT5010, BT5020
Plantronics Voyager 510
Sony HBH-GV435

The only concern I have with Jabra is I've heard they answer automatically not giving you the option to answer with your phone if you prefer to talk that way.

Either way I'm wondering if these or any others work well with glasses?

murf'n'surf
Jul 17, 2007, 07:52 AM
I have the Jabra JX10 and wear it with glasses. No problems......comfortable, loud, answers with a touch of the button on the headset. This unit picks up most background noises, so if you are in a noisey area all of the time, it may not be the best for you.

kalamus
Jul 17, 2007, 10:26 AM
I wear glasses as well and I dont know if you had heard the Jawbone doesnt work well with glasses or why you arent considering it but it works quite well with my glasses. I dont have any issues at all and its very comfortable. I usually dont know that I have it on to be honest.

Im the guy that hates things hanging on my ear as well. I cant stand the headsets or headphones that wrap around your ear. They plain old hurt after a couple mins of them being on my ears. The jawbone on the other hand is super light.

So if this bluetooth is in your range go ahead and pick it up! :apple: