PDA

View Full Version : i lost my apple iphone cleaning cloth. can i get a replacement anywhere?

scriptkitten
Jul 18, 2007, 10:15 AM
i really want a new suede apple one, but i guess i'll take recs for a non-apple one as well.

aricher
Jul 18, 2007, 10:48 AM
I use a radtech Screensavrz (http://www.radtech.us/Products/NotebookScreensavrz.aspx) Same material as Apple's cloth. I use it on my glasses as well. They have it in laptop and iPhone sizes.

badtzmaru
Jul 18, 2007, 12:53 PM
my Griffin leather holster came with a cloth. it works just as well as the apple one.

iSaint
Jul 18, 2007, 01:15 PM
I bought an iKlean package from the Apple Store. I has a big cleaning cloth, but also comes with a smaller suede cloth that I now carry around for my iPhone.

nateDEEZY
Jul 18, 2007, 03:02 PM
Anyways, like others have mentioned the iKlear one works pretty well.

On a side note, I have 2 of the iPhone clothes ;p I had to return my first iPhone because of a dead pixel and when I asked if I could keep my old clothe too he said, "Sure, no problem."

scriptkitten
Jul 18, 2007, 03:33 PM
Word! I just had to say it, nice. :p

Anyways, like others have mentioned the iKlear one works pretty well.

On a side note, I have 2 of the iPhone clothes ;p I had to return my first iPhone because of a dead pixel and when I asked if I could keep my old clothe too he said, "Sure, no problem."

thanks :) i think i'm gonna stop at apple on the way home to get me some of the iKlear stuff and i figure that if i ask very nicely at the genius bar they "might be able to give me a cleaning cloth from the back"... never hurts to ask!

nateDEEZY
Jul 18, 2007, 04:47 PM
thanks :) i think i'm gonna stop at apple on the way home to get me some of the iKlear stuff and i figure that if i ask very nicely at the genius bar they "might be able to give me a cleaning cloth from the back"... never hurts to ask!

It definitely never hurts to ask! Good luck with that :p