PDA

View Full Version : Free subscription to MacAddict

NNO-Stephen
Jul 24, 2003, 06:46 PM
http://www.freebizmag.com/macaddictad03welcome.htm

I've gotten GamePro and many others have gotten lotsa dn lots of free mag subscriptions through this and I can verify that it works.

http://www.freebizmag.com/macaddictad03welcome.htm

just say you're in some field that has to do with tech or computers and it'll work.

it's a free subscription to MacAddict magazine.. just passing along the word to those that may care.

P-Worm
Jul 24, 2003, 07:21 PM
Is this illegal in any way?

P-Worm

MrMacMan
Jul 24, 2003, 07:22 PM
The catch being, there is always a catch, except in that new housing devolpments that are blocks away from the neighboorhoods.

bennetsaysargh
Jul 24, 2003, 07:34 PM
i'll try this in a little bit. hopefully it works.

applemacdude
Jul 24, 2003, 07:34 PM
I put that I am a student, which I am...Maybe that works...Update: You have to give frequent flyer miles to get the mag

bennetsaysargh
Jul 24, 2003, 07:51 PM
it said if you had frequent flyer miles i think.

jbomber
Jul 25, 2003, 01:43 AM
people still read macaddict? :)

Schiffi
Jul 25, 2003, 05:48 PM
You get a free MacWorld subscription when you register your Mac.

applemacdude
Jul 25, 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by jbomber
people still read macaddict? :)

MAcaddict is superior to macwold in most aspects...

tazo
Jul 25, 2003, 07:02 PM
i hope i did it correctly. i think i did something in internet... meh..

Phil Of Mac
Jul 26, 2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Schiffi
You get a free MacWorld subscription when you register your Mac.

When I did it, I had a choice of a trial subscription of Macworld, MacAddict, and Wired.

NNO-Stephen
Jul 26, 2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by applemacdude
I put that I am a student, which I am...Maybe that works...Update: You have to give frequent flyer miles to get the mag

no you dont have to give frequent flyer miles. there are many other things on the little "survey" type page where you just click the no thanks check box on most of 'em. if you do something in the IT/computers field then you'll more than likely get it (well, if you say you are IT/computers)

but you dont have to do anything. seriously, as bizarre as it seems, they do actually work with no catch.

pseudobrit
Jul 26, 2003, 02:38 PM
The catch would be that it's mailed to your place of business.

rainman::|:|
Jul 26, 2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by pseudobrit
The catch would be that it's mailed to your place of business.

Except it's not, if you don't want it to be. It gave me a choice, but it does make you enter your business address (probably for a bit of junk mail)...

pnw

mangoman
Jul 26, 2003, 07:26 PM
Just did it. If I actually receive the two mags that I selected, I'll be amazed.

alia
Jul 26, 2003, 08:24 PM
Cool, thanks for the link. I already get a load of tech magazines, but this one should actually be interesting. :p

Alia