Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DVNIEL

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 28, 2003
I bought the Jawbone from a corporate AT&T Store cause I get a 35% discount on all accessories. Do you think that the AT&T Stores will carry the Apple Bluetooth Headset? I am really curious as to how that one will perform, and I have 30 days till I can exchange this Jawbone for something else.

Last question, I know that corporate (FAN) discounts dont apply to the monthly service or the iPhone, but can we still get our discount on Apple accessories? Have any of you successfully received a discount on anything like the Apple branded earphones, charger, USB cable or dock?

mjs975s

Suspended
Jul 5, 2007
NYC
I bought the Jawbone from a corporate AT&T Store cause I get a 35% discount on all accessories. Do you think that the AT&T Stores will carry the Apple Bluetooth Headset? I am really curious as to how that one will perform, and I have 30 days till I can exchange this Jawbone for something else.

Last question, I know that corporate (FAN) discounts dont apply to the monthly service or the iPhone, but can we still get our discount on Apple accessories? Have any of you successfully received a discount on anything like the Apple branded earphones, charger, USB cable or dock?

Yes, they will carry it and no you won't get any sort of discount.

dominatrix

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2007
i dont care who carries , i just want to be able to go to a store and buy it !!
taking sooooo long.

mjs975s

Suspended
Jul 5, 2007
NYC
i dont care who carries , i just want to be able to go to a store and buy it !!
taking sooooo long.

Tell me about it. I called all of the AT&T stores in the area and they're now saying they don't expect to see them until the first week in August. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.