Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erandall38

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2007
The only explanation I have for the game is that he was flying a guy around that was wearing a jet pack. The view was from behind the guy and you could see a decent amount of scenery which was a city he was flying through. I dont think there are many games with guys flying by jet pack so hopefully some of you have seen/payed this?
Thanks

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
Do you know when this came out?

I can think of two games on the Mac that had characters with jet packs: Nanosaur and Giants: Citizen Kabuto.

erandall38

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2007
based on how the graphics looked i would guess it came out with in the last couple years. Thanks I really appreciate the response

aussie_geek

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2004
Sydney Australia
The only explanation I have for the game is that he was flying a guy around that was wearing a jet pack. The view was from behind the guy and you could see a decent amount of scenery which was a city he was flying through. I dont think there are many games with guys flying by jet pack so hopefully some of you have seen/payed this?
Thanks

Star Wars Bounty Hunter - on PS2. You play as Boba Fett.

aussie_geek

Artofilm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2005
I think i remember one of the james bond games (From Russia with Love).
Im pretty sure this is what ur thinking.

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
Which platform was the game even on? The post being in Apple Games, I thought it was a game on the Mac/PC.

erandall38

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2007
SWEET, I think you found it... I think. Shows how much I remember... Is that game free? DO yo play it, and is it any good?
Thanks for all the responses ... and yes its for Mac atleast.

City of Heroes/Villians?

Jetpack

City view 1

City view 2

Note that the UI is hidden for these screenshots, and that there are actually about 3 styles of jetpack; these are just what I have handy

MasConejos

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2007
Houston, TX
SWEET, I think you found it... I think. Shows how much I remember... Is that game free? DO yo play it, and is it any good?
Thanks for all the responses ... and yes its for Mac atleast.

City of Heroes/City of Villians is an MMO currently (and only) availible for Windows. See this thread for some thoughts on the game. I understand the game works when running windows on a Mac. I dont know if it can be played under Parallels or not.

If you have any more questions, let me know

erandall38

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2007
City of Heroes/City of Villians is an MMO currently (and only) availible for Windows. See this thread for some thoughts on the game. I understand the game works when running windows on a Mac. I dont know if it can be played under Parallels or not.

If you have any more questions, let me know

Bummer, I was 100% sure the game he was playing was on a MacBook, are you 100% sure you can play it on a mb while running windows?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.