PDA

View Full Version : my team broke into the top 1000!

zimv20
Jul 25, 2003, 05:01 PM
i created a team on march 5 for my band (it was the only way to get them folding). we've added a few friends along the way and yesterday we broke into the top 1000! currently 984.

and i should be hitting 100 WU in the next day or two. yeeha!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_overview.php?TeamID=31506

bertinman
Jul 25, 2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by zimv20
i created a team on march 5 for my band (it was the only way to get them folding). we've added a few friends along the way and yesterday we broke into the top 1000! currently 984.

sweet dude.

i remember when i got into the top 1000 (users). that was fun :)

Vlade
Jul 25, 2003, 06:51 PM

Congrats... too bad its not helping team MR :(

pEZ
Jul 25, 2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Vlade

But hey, the more people that fold, the better. I just returned from a wake of someone who died of brain cancer - while I know folding doesn't necessarily cure diseases, the more we know about the human body, the closer we get to cures.

MrMacMan
Jul 25, 2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Vlade

All for the greater good though.

zimv20
Jul 25, 2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
All for the greater good though.

i've gotten 8 people to fold who wouldn't have done so for MR. team MR looks pretty solid right now -- and i did contribute one WU before starting team BSA :-)

MrMacMan
Jul 26, 2003, 01:46 AM
i've gotten 8 people to fold who wouldn't have done so for MR. team MR looks pretty solid right now -- and i did contribute one WU before starting team BSA :-)

Yeah.

Looks good, but you got some competition there!

Watch ya backs!

Only 1 WU comeon man, MR can always use another WU.

:)

Kermit
Jul 26, 2003, 09:47 AM
I would like to share with you the fact that I just entered the top 100 of all those who folds for Team Mac Rumors. Wooohoo! :D

zimv20
Jul 26, 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Kermit
I would like to share with you the fact that I just entered the top 100 of all those who folds for Team Mac Rumors. Wooohoo! :D

nice. i just checked, i'd be #37 if i hadn't formed my own team. but i guess that doesn't mean squat, does it? :-)

MrMacMan
Jul 27, 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Kermit

Good for you.

Good for the team.

Bad for my rankings.

For the record I had already commented on this.