Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
ive just started to record a track with my band but were having a trouble getting the bass guitar louder so far it's quiet we have tried turning down the guitars drums and vocals but its still very quiet even when I turn the vol up on the amp setting's and in general settings but still very dull and quiet could some one shine some light on it 4 me thanks

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
from the information given i cannot say but maybe you should check your entire signal path including cables to make sure that's working properly and without hearing the track i couldn't say if there were problems or if it's really okay but the other tracks are too loud and did you try recording the bass with the same chain you used to record the things which are the correct volume because the first thing you should do is determine if the problem is with the recording gear or if the recording gear is correctly recording a part that's just too quiet you're welcome

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.