PDA

View Full Version : Bitter sweet iTooth

destroyer4
Jul 25, 2007, 09:51 AM
I live in NY, no stores had them last night. Even the 24/7/365 5th ave store was out. Woke up at 8:30 this morning call Roosevelt Field apple store, person on the phone said they have them but they dont open till 10 i call back to verify and she again said they have them but cant say how many. Got in my car at 9:15 ad went to the store figuring there might be a small line waiting to get one. I arrive at 9:40 and was surprised to see them open already holding iCamp for kids thing. Kinda cool for the little kids to have. About 20 of them. Anyway, I walk up to the counter and asked for the iTooth and was told they dont have them and had not gotten them yet. This is the second time this happened to me. I was upset and a manager came to me and asked what was wrong. I explained that not an hour ago I was told you had them. She said she was unaware of this but would check. She came back a few minutes later with one. It was the only one they had. She said for the inconvenience she would take $50 off the price. Ok i am kidding but wishful thinking. Anyway, I did get the one they had and they said they were holding it for me. It is very cool, pretty comfortable. Very clear. I come home and get an email saying the one I ordered online has shipped this morning. I was going to cancel that order, but I guess Ill have to go back and return it when I receive it.

mkrishnan
Jul 25, 2007, 09:53 AM
iTooth? What the frack is an iTooth?

Do you mean the Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headset?

destroyer4
Jul 25, 2007, 10:47 AM
Yes