PDA

View Full Version : Man Panics, chops up friend

dswoodley
Jul 25, 2007, 12:27 PM
With friends like this, who needs enemies?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290689,00.html

Jasonbot
Jul 25, 2007, 12:54 PM
At least he never killed the guy! But then again, maybe he was also on drugs at the time?

mcarnes
Jul 25, 2007, 04:00 PM
Heh, I did that one time. Ruined my new shoes in the process.

blipper
Jul 25, 2007, 08:13 PM
When I was a legal intern for a disability insurance program, I had to write a brief defending the decision to deny disability to a man who, in support of his application, enclosed a newspaper article detailing how he had killed his friend, cut up the body, and made his girlfriend have sex with the parts. PCP was involved. The application was coming from prison. The basis for the claim of disability was mental illness.

I threw in a reference to the classic definition of chutzpah among all the case citations.

GoCubsGo
Jul 25, 2007, 08:32 PM
WTF? That is a crazy story.
Glad I haven't got any friends.

synth3tik
Jul 25, 2007, 08:46 PM
Thank goodness for FOX news. I don't know were we would be without them.

KristieMac
Jul 25, 2007, 08:48 PM
I saw this thread title in the forum spy, and I thought it said:

"MAC Panics, chops up friend"

Not that the truth makes me feel better, but it makes a bit more sense. Kind of.

macEfan
Jul 25, 2007, 11:00 PM
that was a disturbing read..... glad I have no friends like that...nor do I know anyone who has any problems like that...

solvs
Jul 26, 2007, 03:31 AM
Glad I haven't got any friends.

Then who would dispose of your body if you died of a drug overdose?

That's why I'm glad I do have friends, because I know they'd do the same. Only they'd do it right. Ah, good times.

Jasonbot
Jul 26, 2007, 04:07 AM
When I was a legal intern for a disability insurance program, I had to write a brief defending the decision to deny disability to a man who, in support of his application, enclosed a newspaper article detailing how he had killed his friend, cut up the body, and made his girlfriend have sex with the parts. PCP was involved. The application was coming from prison. The basis for the claim of disability was mental illness.

I threw in a reference to the classic definition of chutzpah among all the case citations.

That is quite distasteful!

whooleytoo
Jul 26, 2007, 06:01 AM
Heh, I did that one time. Ruined my new shoes in the process.

Cut off your feet. Problem solved. ;)

Vuzie
Jul 26, 2007, 11:29 AM
Hrm... he should have tried the woodchipper...

stick friend in cabinet freezer, rent industrial woodchipper, go to nearest pond... been done before by an airline pilot who wanted to get rid of his flight attendant wife.... supposedly where they got the idea for "Fargo"

Aea
Jul 26, 2007, 12:48 PM
Ignoring the fact that the entire situation is horrific this is one damn ironic turn of events for the both of them.

dswoodley
Jul 26, 2007, 01:13 PM
Thank goodness for FOX news. I don't know were we would be without them.

I can't count on Foxnews for objective reporting, but they are the only people I can count on to make this kind of story a lead item.

PlaceofDis
Jul 26, 2007, 01:19 PM
thats just an insane story.
humanity is insane it seems. :p

bennyboi
Jul 26, 2007, 01:32 PM
I'm glad they're reporting this. Anyone see Colbert last night about how Fox News reports the War in Iraq the LEAST, far being CNN and MSNBC? Steven Colbert is right- we don't want to hear about it- give us BACK the drug users chopping up their friends, and don't report anything unless there is progress, which is why we SHOULDN'T be hearing anything on the war now.

And that my friends... is the WORD.
:cool:

Lesser Evets
Aug 5, 2007, 12:07 PM
I blame Cuisinart.

Father Jack
Aug 5, 2007, 12:11 PM
I panic the odd time, but never chopped anyone up .. :(