PDA

View Full Version : Best Skin Ever + Incase

kydee6039
Jul 30, 2007, 05:37 PM
I've done a lot of reading on here and it seems like everyone loves the best skins ever. I ordered one but I still feel like I need some kind of protection in case I drop this thing. I really like the incase that seems to be scratching the chrome on the sides of the phone. i was wondering if anyone has tried using both?? Do you think the phone can still be scratched once it has the BSE on and the case??

Any suggestions would be helpful. I really like the look of the incase but don't want it to ruin the looks of the chrome (although it will be covered).

jonG
Jul 30, 2007, 05:46 PM
I've done a lot of reading on here and it seems like everyone loves the best skins ever. I ordered one but I still feel like I need some kind of protection in case I drop this thing. I really like the incase that seems to be scratching the chrome on the sides of the phone. i was wondering if anyone has tried using both?? Do you think the phone can still be scratched once it has the BSE on and the case??

Any suggestions would be helpful. I really like the look of the incase but don't want it to ruin the looks of the chrome (although it will be covered).

I have that exact setup and I love it. I also loved the incase case and did not want to part with it. I put on the best skins ever and then added the incase rubber case over it. It fit a little more snug which is good because as careful as I was not to stretch it out it did a little bit. It has now been a week since having this combo and it works perfectly. You have the cool looks of the incase runner case and the protection of knowing you iphone is protected under, especially the chrome bezel. Until I find something cooler than the incase, this will remain my setup. I highly recommend it. Good luck!