PDA

View Full Version : Scosche Products?

BG-Mac
Jul 31, 2007, 06:05 PM
Well I have two questions. First off I recently purchased an iSkin Revo and am rather unimpressed with it so i've been looking around for other case options. One that looked interesting was the Scosche C4 Polycarbonate Case that has yet to be released. Has anyone heard anything about this case as far as a release date or review?? Also I am very interested with Scosche's Blue Life "do it yourself" kit and was wondering if anyone has used it with the iPhone. Thanks for any insight you may be able to give me! Here is a link to the Scosche case: http://www.scosche.com/iphone.aspx

jecapaga
Jul 31, 2007, 06:53 PM
Well I have two questions. First off I recently purchased an iSkin Revo and am rather unimpressed with it so i've been looking around for other case options. One that looked interesting was the Scosche C4 Polycarbonate Case that has yet to be released. Has anyone heard anything about this case as far as a release date or review?? Also I am very interested with Scosche's Blue Life "do it yourself" kit and was wondering if anyone has used it with the iPhone. Thanks for any insight you may be able to give me! Here is a link to the Scosche case: http://www.scosche.com/iphone.aspx

Just curious...what did not impress you about the iSkin Revo. I was contemplating that case and really don't feel like wasting another 30 bucks.

BG-Mac
Jul 31, 2007, 08:37 PM
Well...It just wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. The visor fits loosely and adds bulk, the edges around the screen are cut unevely, and the case fits very loosely around the screen of the phone (the edges are very easy to pull back which will lead to dust and other debris getting in the case). All in all it was a solid case, just not what I expected...

BG-Mac
Jul 31, 2007, 08:38 PM
Oh and DO NOT make your judgement off of the pictures on iSkin.com, it doesn't look near as sleek in person...

b257177
Aug 1, 2007, 06:07 PM
I've actually found that Scosche makes one of the best in-car iPod charger/FM transmitters. This is after going through every similar product on the market, and available at the Apple store or on the Apple website. I found Scosche in my local Wal-Mart and it absoultely blew anything else away, in terms of clarity and non-static iPod to Fm transmission. Unreal, and at half the price.

If they make cases as well as they make charger/FM transmitters, I would think they are worth a try at the least.