PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3650 owners - stupid question

reajesse
Jul 30, 2003, 10:21 AM
hey,
I just bought a new Nokia 3650 through the deal amazon was running, free phone with service activation. I just had a dumb question for anyone that owns one. Is there a way to lock the keypad? I tried pushing the main button and then star like on a lot of phones and holding # like on my old phone. I don't have the manual with me cause i'm at work and i keep sending off calls from my pocket. thanks

jesse

deryk
Jul 30, 2003, 10:41 AM
Press your menu botton and then scroll down to keyguard. ;)

Deryk

edit: fixed a typo

reajesse
Jul 30, 2003, 10:45 AM
thank you for the advice, however, i have no keyguard under menu, or tools, or anything as far as i've searched, i think i've looked at everything, any other ideas

thanks for trying though

deryk
Jul 30, 2003, 10:47 AM
Hmm . . .

That's odd. I have had a couple Nokia phones and all of them have had that option. Sorry I couldn't help.

Good luck.

ouketii
Jul 30, 2003, 10:49 AM
press menu then hit the star button. to unlock, hit unlock and the star button. i have a 3650 also.

reajesse
Jul 30, 2003, 10:53 AM
ok, i push menu and then star and it just brings up the menu, i've tried doin it faster or slower, tried pushing star once i've been in menu for a while, tried menu/#

reajesse
Jul 30, 2003, 10:56 AM
ok i got it, you push the left button under the screen then *, it defaults at camera, so i never considered trying that button, thanks for your help though, i appreciate it

jesse