PDA

View Full Version : I am the Apple and the Omega.

Tetraeon
Aug 6, 2007, 02:14 AM

Anonymous Freak
Aug 14, 2007, 03:22 PM
This pic rocks. You have my vote. The simplicity of it is what sells it for me. (Plus the DJ-esque hands moving, like you're doing some scratching on the notebooks or something.)

Tetraeon
Aug 15, 2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks!

This pic rocks. You have my vote. The simplicity of it is what sells it for me. (Plus the DJ-esque hands moving, like you're doing some scratching on the notebooks or something.)

mkrishnan
Aug 15, 2007, 02:06 PM
Nice work! It's a very clever idea, and nicely put together. I think that perhaps the only little thing is that the notebooks are a bit too dark to match the presumed lighting of everything else in the foreground -- so they look funny behind the brightly lit HiFi. But overall it's a great concept and a very nice execution. :)

vicious7
Aug 19, 2007, 12:40 PM
That is some major fast typing there...lol

iBlue
Aug 20, 2007, 02:20 PM
I couldn't vote for myself in good conscience so you got my vote. I really like what you did there.

Welcome to MR, by the way. :)

Anonymous Freak
Aug 20, 2007, 06:04 PM
I couldn't vote for myself in good conscience so you got my vote. I really like what you did there.

heh. It's not like you needed the vote anyway. :p (Not that your pic is bad, by the way, it is excellent, I just liked the style of this one a little better.)

Tetraeon
Aug 26, 2007, 01:40 AM

Thanks! And congrats! Your shot was quite deserving of the win :)