Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Arek Młynarczyk and Sebastian Pietrzak have relaunched MyiPhone.pl as an iPhone game portal with a new game launch every week. This week they've launched Mastermind described as a "famous board game".

Młynarczyk is the programmer behind iPhone Sudoko as well as Bejeweled (formerly Diamenty).

The next game is due on August 13, 2007.

Article Link

gruler

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Cool game

Cool game.

Very hard, 5 columns and 8 colors!!!! :eek:
I guess you had to compete with your sudoku, which is also a great game and can be very hard too.

Keep them coming.
Many thanks.

Jim

bretm

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2002

Arek Młynarczyk and Sebastian Pietrzak have relaunched MyiPhone.pl as an iPhone game portal with a new game launch every week. This week they've launched Mastermind described as a "famous board game".

Młynarczyk is the programmer behind iPhone Sudoko as well as Bejeweled (formerly Diamenty).

The next game is due on August 13, 2007.

Article Link

You say that as if you've never heard of Mastermind. Which IS in fact a very famous board game.

chr1s60

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2007
California
I like the idea of a new game every week. I just hope making one new game on a weekly basis will not mean the games will all be very simple. I do look forward to seeing what they come up with though.

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Dec 30, 2006
I like the idea of a new game every week. I just hope making one new game on a weekly basis will not mean the games will all be very simple. I do look forward to seeing what they come up with though.

Well, apparently this week, they thought of nothing at all...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.