PDA

View Full Version : Apple iPhone HEADPHONE Cases

b257177
Aug 6, 2007, 10:01 PM
There are threads and threads of blogs and reviews regarding cases for the Apple iPhone, but I have seen very little (nada) about cases for the Apple iPhone's Headphones.

So, I am curious... what are the different solutions people are using to tote around their iPhone's headphones?

I will get the ball rolling: I use a metal, jelly bean shaped case that once actually had jelly belly's in it. Your typical trade show freebie but it works perfectly. No corners or edges, and it's the perfect size to carry around the coiled up headphones (I coil the headphones around my index and middle finger) but small enough to carry in the front pocket of my jeans or dockers (without looking like I am 'happy' to see you.) Since it is metal, the headphones are totally safe and secure.

Your turn (I'll edit this post in a bit, to include a pic or two.)

AJsAWiz
Aug 7, 2007, 10:23 AM
There are threads and threads of blogs and reviews regarding cases for the Apple iPhone, but I have seen very little (nada) about cases for the Apple iPhone's Headphones.

So, I am curious... what are the different solutions people are using to tote around their iPhone's headphones?

I will get the ball rolling: I use a metal, jelly bean shaped case that once actually had jelly belly's in it. Your typical trade show freebie but it works perfectly. No corners or edges, and it's the perfect size to carry around the coiled up headphones (I coil the headphones around my index and middle finger) but small enough to carry in the front pocket of my jeans or dockers (without looking like I am 'happy' to see you.) Since it is metal, the headphones are totally safe and secure.

Your turn (I'll edit this post in a bit, to include a pic or two.)

I think this was already discussed in a thread but here goes:
I use the case that comes with Griffin's Ear Jams. It's a perfect fit, is small (2 1/2" X 3 1/2"), has a zipper, and 3 inside pockets (2 are mesh and one zippered).