PDA

View Full Version : Another anti-BuyMusic.com site. Their numbers are growing.

MacBytes
Aug 4, 2003, 01:34 AM
Category: Opinion and Speculation
Link: Another anti-BuyMusic.com site. Their numbers are growing. (http://www.boycottbuymusic.com)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

tazo
Aug 4, 2003, 01:51 AM
I must say that seems to be the most well-thought out anti-buymusic.com websites, much better than the recently started donybuymusic.com which lends itself to a much different POV

-tazo

Jerry Spoon
Aug 4, 2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by tazo
I must say that seems to be the most well-thought out anti-buymusic.com websites, much better than the recently started donybuymusic.com which lends itself to a much different POV

-tazo
It isn't as visually appealing as dontbuymusic.com, but it is an interesting site. I noticed that dontbuymusic.com has changed their format since I first looked at it and now looks VERY much like buymusic.com, but points to all apple related (and usually ITMS related) links.

Rasmuskl
Aug 4, 2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by tazo

-tazo

Not that i don't like boycottbuymusic.com, but your review Tazo seems to be colored by the fact that it is yours. :D

tazo
Aug 4, 2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Rasmuskl
Not that i don't like boycottbuymusic.com, but your review Tazo seems to be colored by the fact that it is yours. :D

:)

Finally someone noticed...

arn
Aug 4, 2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Spoon
It isn't as visually appealing as dontbuymusic.com, but it is an interesting site. I noticed that dontbuymusic.com has changed their format since I first looked at it and now looks VERY much like buymusic.com, but points to all apple related (and usually ITMS related) links.

I think you are confusing dontbuymusic.com with buymusicsucks.com

arn