PDA

View Full Version : Video: "Construction delays".

Anonymous Freak
Aug 13, 2007, 10:22 PM
So, unfortunately, my fancy display isn't finished yet, and most of my Macs are in storage at the moment, but here's a video of what I've got at the moment...

The video (http://att.macrumors.com/contest4m/337636.mp4)

Here is my .Mac Gallery link ( http://gallery.mac.com/ehurtley/100023 ). My .Mac Gallery has Tiny, Mobile, and Medium sizes; whereas the version I attempted to upload to MacRumors was a customized 'Mobile' movie. (I lowered the bitrate, and had lower bitrate mono sound compared to a 'standard' Mobile movie to make it fit under 15 MB.)

Thanks for fixing the uploaded version, Doc Q! (So, I tried to upload it 4 or 5 times. Were there a bunch of copies, and I just wasn't getting the URL, or did it not upload at all?)

ghall
Aug 13, 2007, 10:26 PM
Can I move in with you? :)

Anonymous Freak
Aug 13, 2007, 10:29 PM
Can I move in with you? :)

heh. Sorry, all out of room. At the moment, my wife and I are sleeping in an unfinished section of the basement (basically right next to the desk of iMacs,) because our new bedroom is part of what is being rebuilt.

Bobdude161
Aug 13, 2007, 10:38 PM
I look up to you...

Peace
Aug 13, 2007, 10:41 PM
Ok this one is 1st place now imho.
The other video was good but what did it for me here was the original Apple data tape.
Good job!!

Anonymous Freak
Aug 13, 2007, 10:45 PM
Ok this one is 1st place now imho.
The other video was good but what did it for me here was the original Apple data tape.
Good job!!

heh. Before it died, I had a beige G3 that was my server, with an external SCSI DDS drive that I used for backing up. I have about 15 Apple-branded tapes, plus a bunch of HP branded ones. Now that I have the B&W G3, I have a dual layer DVD R drive that I back up to. (More capacity.)

Anonymous Freak
Aug 13, 2007, 10:53 PM
I forgot to put my Apple playing cards out on the desk for the video shoot!

Anyway, here is a picture of them. I particularly like the Joker. (That's it, I think I'll do a decent quality scan of the Joker, and use that as my avatar...)

I also forgot my collection of Pepsi iTunes-winning caps. (Yes, I still have them all.)

xUKHCx
Aug 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
At the end when you appeared all i could think was "Wilson, wilson"