PDA

View Full Version : A video chronicle of a faithful Mac user's visit to the Mic...

MacBytes
Aug 5, 2003, 02:52 AM
Category: Photos
Link: A video chronicle of a faithful Mac user's visit to the Microsoft Campus to see what the competition is up to and his tribulations of getting to the museum. (http://ms.powermac99.com)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Mr. Anderson
Aug 5, 2003, 06:52 AM
Ah, vertigo......too much panning and zooming of the video camera:eek:

Funny seeing the old Mac 128 in there and the Apple Stickers at the Microsoft Museum.

D

bennetsaysargh
Aug 5, 2003, 07:16 AM
there was a lot of zooming in that wasn't nessecary (sp), but it was kinda funny. especially the call in the beginning:p

Jerry Spoon
Aug 5, 2003, 08:34 AM
Someplace fun to go as a goof if you're in the area. I wonder if anybody visits decked out in Apple gear (hat, t-shirt) listening to their iPod :)

Mudbug
Aug 5, 2003, 02:10 PM
I wonder how in the world he was able to find the museum to make the video in, if he was unable to get directions...

Maybe he just quickly hacked into their network and found a map. Shouldn't have taken long... :)

powermac99
Aug 5, 2003, 03:14 PM
I went into building #25 and asked.

Flowbee
Aug 5, 2003, 04:00 PM
So dizzy... must... find... dramamine.

powermac99
Aug 5, 2003, 05:13 PM
Now i think y'all are exagerating just a tad.

powermac99
Aug 6, 2003, 03:59 PM
Operation Microsoft: An espionage style movie about a faithful Mac user's visit to the Microsoft Campus. A complete remake of the increasingly popular "My Visit to Microsoft."

This is completely different from the other movie. Be sure to watch the end!

Chealion
Aug 6, 2003, 04:55 PM
Wow, that's much better and the music is done very nice.

What is the song played right at the end with the special (and very cool looking) explosion?

Flowbee
Aug 6, 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by powermac99
Operation Microsoft: An espionage style movie about a faithful Mac user's visit to the Microsoft Campus. A complete remake of the increasingly popular "My Visit to Microsoft."

Big improvement over the original movie. Well done.

wdlove
Aug 6, 2003, 06:50 PM
My Power Mac had such an adverse reaction that it locked up my IE. Then I tried contol option delete and I had to reboot! What a reaction!