View Full Version : Protective "rubber" Overlay für ibook G4 - where to buy ??

Aug 17, 2007, 11:39 AM

Some companies make this "protective rubber overlay" for the keyboard. It comes in two or three different colors, including transparent.

I am in Germany. I walked in to a store in Berlin and they didn't have it for the
ibook. They had it for the Mac Book and Mac Book Pro for about 14 Euros.

Is there perhaps a possibility to buy it through the internet, or you know of a shop in Europe where they may sell it ??

Thank you,


Aug 17, 2007, 01:21 PM
It's called an iSkin and it should be easy to find via Google. I highly recommend the iSkin.