PDA

View Full Version : Telus wireless web billing

trainguy77
Aug 20, 2007, 11:42 PM
With Telus and there wireless web I currently have unlimited web browsing to there 100 sites. Now does the time i am connected count against my airtime minutes? I can't find it anywhere on the site. Currently i have unlimited minutes but when that perk expires i don't want to be stuck with a huge bill.:p

ghostshadow
Aug 21, 2007, 08:49 PM
If it's through wifi it won't. But if you're using evdo or the equivalent (not sure what telus uses) It usually is taken from your minutes, unless you have the unlimited web package.

I know Verizon takes against your minutes if you don't have the data plans. It's usually 25 cents per mb. It ads up quickly too!

trainguy77
Aug 21, 2007, 11:28 PM
If it's through wifi it won't. But if you're using evdo or the equivalent (not sure what telus uses) It usually is taken from your minutes, unless you have the unlimited web package.

I know Verizon takes against your minutes if you don't have the data plans. It's usually 25 cents per mb. It ads up quickly too!

Well i have the spark plan which includes unlimited access to a select 100 sites. And its on EVDO. Now i know if i go outside of those 100 sites its 15 cents a page. However, i don't know if its unlimited access but you pay airtime or if its true unlimited access. I guess i will have to wait on hold for 20 minutes to ask because its not on there site. Or i will swing by a telus booth.