Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hatcher146

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
north carolina
user "raykhrud" posted this in the thread "iPod touch details" on the last page.

wanted to see what you thought.

Don't know anything about new iPod video but I have a new iPod nano - black one, with 16 gigabytes of memory. It really is great, especially Cover Flow.
nano3af7.jpg

You can get nearly everything in Russia if you want to. ;)

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Thats what I think it will look like...but if thats a picture of a real...i doubt it.

Need better pics, then I've believe it(or a Video)

No, it's not. Open the image in text edit. Adobe Photoshop is written everywhere inside that file, literally.

the top line or so from the file

ˇÿˇ‡JFIF,,ˇ· ExifII*
ÜE70åî(1ú2∫iá–8Nokia¿∆-'¿∆-'Adobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh2007:08:26 02:18:30öÇfiùÇÊ'àÙê0220êÓêëí

SactoGuy18

macrumors 601
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA
The picture is a fake, but it appears the poster got the details of the device right--it looks like a 2G iPod nano "writ large" with a larger screen almost the size of the 5.5G video iPod screen, but with rounded corners and a thickness just a little bit more than the current nano. I'm going to get one as soon as they release it for retail. :D

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
I highly doubt that this particular picture is real, but there were pictures that this guy probably copied which were recently taken down by Apple Legal, so it wouldn't surprise me if there is some sort of new iPod based off of this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.