PDA

View Full Version : Folding

iMax531
Aug 10, 2003, 12:07 AM
I was just checking out the folding homepage, and was proud to see that Macrumors was number 24.... pretty cool.

I was also amazed to see that so many Mac teams are high up in the top 100.

And I was thinking (I don't know if this idea has been posted before), that wouldn't it be cool if we could get the entire Mac web community to fold on the same team? We could easily be in the top ten, if not the top five or even higher. It could be done if we got other sites to join us in such an idea... what do you all think of something like that?

pEZ
Aug 10, 2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by iMax531
I was just checking out the folding homepage, and was proud to see that Macrumors was number 24.... pretty cool.

I was also amazed to see that so many Mac teams are high up in the top 100.

And I was thinking (I don't know if this idea has been posted before), that wouldn't it be cool if we could get the entire Mac web community to fold on the same team? We could easily be in the top ten, if not the top five or even higher. It could be done if we got other sites to join us in such an idea... what do you all think of something like that?
Next time, before you post, run a search to see if the topic has been addressed before - in this case, there have already been two or three other threads dedicated to this topic.

Now, to answer your question, this has been tried and has failed - Team Mac OS X decided against it, and Team MacAddict4Life also ultimately decided that it wouldn't work too well because there would be no sense of community like in our respective forums. We'd need both those teams for anything real, so we're gonna stick with Team MacRumors and remain the number 1 Mac folding team out there.

MrMacMan
Aug 10, 2003, 09:28 PM
Yeah everyone wanted to represent their alligence too damn much to put that aside and kick some serious behind on a All Mac Team...

:(

We will keep being the #1 Mac team until that day.

:)