PDA

View Full Version : Feeler/FS: 8GB iPhone, 2 cases, original box. Used.

kntgsp
Aug 28, 2007, 08:13 PM
sold

kntgsp
Aug 28, 2007, 10:16 PM
sold

kellygeorge
Aug 30, 2007, 12:26 AM
hey there. i may be interested. i saw your post on craigslist ( i live in kc). i was just wondering if you have ever dropped it, or if the marks on the back are just from being bumped around or normal stuff like that. i can't commit or anything but i do have my eye on it and will let you know. im just saying do wait on me or anything (not that you would).

itcheroni
Sep 2, 2007, 02:54 PM
Has anyone done business with kntgsp before? I sent him the money a few days ago but still haven't heard back from him.

w8ing4intelmacs
Sep 2, 2007, 03:11 PM
I had a transaction with kntgsp. It went fine. I wouldn't worry, at least not yet :) It is the Labor Day weekend, after all :)

Cybergypsy
Sep 2, 2007, 04:12 PM
But most people check the email a few times a day.........let us know :)

velocityg4
Sep 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
But most people check the email a few times a day.........let us know :)

Not all though. I check my e-mail 2-3 times per month.

aquanutz
Sep 2, 2007, 06:02 PM
[EDIT] Irregardless

:eek: Not a real word.

sblasl
Sep 2, 2007, 06:09 PM
If you have a couple of cases, why is this phone so scratched up in 2 weeks time? It looks like you put it in your pocket with keys and $3.00 in change?

Cybergypsy
Sep 2, 2007, 06:25 PM
Not all though. I check my e-mail 2-3 times per month.Dang you must be loaded with spam!

knelto
Sep 2, 2007, 06:35 PM
I hope he charges it before he gets rid of it. I hate seeing my iPhone battery in the red.

kntgsp
Sep 2, 2007, 07:15 PM
Wow, thought this thread was deleted already.

Anyway, yea hard to ship something when UPS store is closed for labor day weekend haha. I was at a wedding in Salt Lake until Friday, I made that clear to those interested in buying it. It's being shipped two day air on Tuesday everyone, so stop wigging out, I've sold many things on here and never cheated anyone. And thank you w8ing.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kntgsp
Sep 2, 2007, 07:20 PM
If you have a couple of cases, why is this phone so scratched up in 2 weeks time? It looks like you put it in your pocket with keys and $3.00 in change?

The back of it? Ever think mayyyybe that's the reason I BOUGHT the cases? That was keys, and the front of the iPhone is flawless thank you very much. Go crap somewhere else.

itcheroni
Sep 2, 2007, 08:02 PM
I wasn't worried just wondering if anyone else here bought anything from you. Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to call you out.

itcheroni
Sep 12, 2007, 12:54 AM
Hey kntgsp where's the dock and manual? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't these things come with that stuff? Oh, and you never got back to me about whether you had a receipt or not. Thanks in advance.

tsvb
Sep 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
Hey kntgsp where's the dock and manual? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't these things come with that stuff? Oh, and you never got back to me about whether you had a receipt or not. Thanks in advance.

There is no manual that comes with the iPhone, the dock on the other hand...