View Full Version : Worth an upgrade?

Aug 29, 2007, 12:58 PM
Hi guys,

Just recently (late 2006) bought an Imac C2D 2.0Ghz upgraded RAM to 2Gb with 128mb ati graphics 17" screen. Now pondering on whether to upgrade to the new imac with 20" and 2.4C2D. The big screen is the real attraction but it also has a bigger hard drive and twice the graphics memory.

What do you guys think? I use photoshop, lightroom and the usual itunes and emails.


Aug 29, 2007, 02:02 PM
I'd just wait till your iMac is completely obsolete. Then you wouldn't waste money. As for a hard drive, just get an external.