PDA

View Full Version : Ipod & CD burning

Fosterhere
Aug 12, 2003, 08:43 AM
I got a problem. I haven't been using my Itunes 2 ( ver. 2.0 ) for OS 9.2 for a while and now I have some questions about things that don't seem correct. I remember I used to be able to Insert a CD into my CDR drive and it would ask me to choose Standard / iTunes / or MP3. I use to remember when I wanted to burn a CD all I did was open iTunes select the songs and then hit the burn symbol on the right top of the itunes window. But now all that is there is an eye icon and when I select iTunes as my CD format it either dose not format or I don't see a CD icon on my desktop ?? So I cant burn a iTunes CD. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?? Second question is I have all these songs on my iPod that I would like to move onto my fresh new iTunes on my lap top but I cant just drag & drop what's the dealio ??? Confused any help would be appreciated

mnkeybsness
Aug 12, 2003, 02:35 PM
the eye is the "browse button". you cannot burn your entire library to a cd unless you make a new playlist with everything in it.

look into an app called ipodrip (http://www.thelittleappfactory.com) if your new laptop has os x, for moving those mp3s to your other computer off of you ipod.