Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
I'm on planet Bryyo in MP3, and I can't get out of an area. The ledge I came from is too high, and another ledge to jump to is too far away, and I can't find anything else. I'll try to describe where on Bryyo I am.

I just tore off a lot of sheets with the grappling gun to reveal a passage for when I'm the ball. This passage isn't to go anywhere new, it's just to go back up to where I was. After that, I jumped off of another ledge (that I can't get back up to), into a large area with a huge deactivated war golum laying on the ground. Two guys with four arms came out and I beat them, which made a giant head that was blocking a path pull back. I went into the path, read the next log by the natives, and went through a door. On the other side are 3 flying guys who aren't hard to kill, and a huge chasm with a door on another platform too far away to jump to.

I can't get to the new platform, and the ledge I jumped off of to get into the room with the golum is too high to get back to. Where do I go?

CybrMike

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2006
I'm on planet Bryyo in MP3, and I can't get out of an area. The ledge I came from is too high, and another ledge to jump to is too far away, and I can't find anything else. I'll try to describe where on Bryyo I am.

I just tore off a lot of sheets with the grappling gun to reveal a passage for when I'm the ball. This passage isn't to go anywhere new, it's just to go back up to where I was. After that, I jumped off of another ledge (that I can't get back up to), into a large area with a huge deactivated war golum laying on the ground. Two guys with four arms came out and I beat them, which made a giant head that was blocking a path pull back. I went into the path, read the next log by the natives, and went through a door. On the other side are 3 flying guys who aren't hard to kill, and a huge chasm with a door on another platform too far away to jump to.

I can't get to the new platform, and the ledge I jumped off of to get into the room with the golum is too high to get back to. Where do I go?

Use the visor to look around (press "-" and then move the pointer to the top of area on screen). Then scan some stuff and you will find something you can blow up or rip off.

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
In the Cliffside Vista look for a rock to bomb and the bottom of the steps into the area.

Additionally, scan the area too.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
Ah, thank you :), can't believe I missed that with how much I was looking.

seenew

macrumors 68000
Dec 1, 2005
Brooklyn
Haha, I got stuck in the same room when I went through it the first time. I couldn't find the platforms to climb up.
It's happened a couple of times to me in this game. I don't know if I should say it's bad level design, but I never had this problem in Prime 1 or 2... (;

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
I've played so many Metroid and Zelda and similarly styled games at this point that any time I get in the room and am completely stumped, I consider it good level design :D

And yeah, I got stuck in the same place too!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.