Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anti-microsoft

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
The thing up there is the master!

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 421

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007
hey anti-microsoft or macster long time no see you on your own iphone nano concept design thread... :( but anyways nice mockup, but the image is so small i can't see it in big :( biut nice work, here's a mockup i made for ipod touch 9to5mac.com contest, two ones one with the iphone nano with it but accidentl( named it ipod nano :p :

(click for larger)

anti-microsoft

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
hey anti-microsoft or macster long time no see you on your own iphone nano concept design thread... :( but anyways nice mockup, but the image is so small i can't see it in big :( biut nice work, here's a mockup i made for ipod touch 9to5mac.com contest, two ones one with the iphone nano with it but accidentl( named it ipod nano :p :

(click for larger)

Nice to see you again!!
Great mock-ups loving the "song sharing" and the little message at the top!

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007
Nice to see you again!!
Great mock-ups loving the "song sharing" and the little message at the top!

that message 1 wifi invite is actually for song sharing and the big play button is when your phone is locked and you just press play with the shuffle like button adapter..

SactoGuy18

macrumors 601
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA

(click for larger)

iPod touch design--probably close to 100% accurate based on latest rumors; new iPod nano--not accurate. Remember that image from the 9to5mac.com site? I think that is pretty close to accurate for the new iPod mini, a new model to bridge that gap between the nano and the 6G iPod video.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.