PDA

View Full Version : New products available in store tomorrow

Felldownthewell
Sep 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
I know how much we all love these "Teh guy at teh store sayz dis" threads, but this is pretty minor and it comes from a guy I trust.

I went in to my local Apple store and spoke to a guy I've gotten to know there lately. While he obviously won't tell me/dosen't know about the new products, he also couldn't tell me when they would have said unknown product on the shelves. However, as I was leaving I told him I would see him tomorrow. He asked if I would be in at 10am, because thats when HE would be there (said with a big smile and a wink). It is not an elevator spyshot of Steve with the new tickle-me-iPod, but it may be useful for those of you hoping to get the potential new iPods tomorrow. I know I'll be there at 10 :)

telf22
Sep 4, 2007, 09:18 PM
ha nice! where r u? time zone? i will be @ 5th ave apple store an hour after announcement.

Felldownthewell
Sep 4, 2007, 09:29 PM
ha nice! where r u? time zone? i will be @ 5th ave apple store an hour after announcement.

I won't say which store because I don't want Apple to give my friend a hard time, but I am on the west coast (Portland, Ore), same time zone as Cupertino.

thespazz
Sep 4, 2007, 10:16 PM
I won't say which store because I don't want Apple to give my friend a hard time, but I am on the west coast (Portland, Ore), same time zone as Cupertino.
Oh man oh man. To go to the store or watch the keynote.