PDA

View Full Version : Any Illustrators Looking for a Freelance Project?

Mr. Durden
Sep 5, 2007, 06:26 PM
Hello all. Havent been around in a while but I gotta say, its nice to be back. Now, on to business...

I'm looking for someone who can create illustrations somewhat in the style of the Frank Miller graphic novels. It doesnt have to be exactly that same style, you can add your own flair to it, but generally speaking thats what Im looking for. Lots of heavily inked images with only the occassional splash of spot color.

I have a rough of the script, and I need the illustrations to follow, and from what I can tell the story will take about 25 - 30 frames/illustrations. I know its short notice, but I need to decide on an illustrator by the end of this week. The illustrations themselves should be done by no later than the 18th or 19th. Sooner if possible.

If any of you are interested, please feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to provide you with whatever other information you need.

From you, I would need to know if you could do this project in the time frame I need (if not, how long will it take); some samples of your skills (or a link to them); and at least a ball park idea of what you would charge.

Thanks in advance. And by the way any help or suggestions you could offer would be greatly appreciated as well.

Mr. Durden
Sep 6, 2007, 05:18 PM
Judging by the sound of nothing but crickets chirping... I'm going to assume the overall answer is "no", then.

Well, thanks anyway. :o

Blue Velvet
Sep 6, 2007, 05:21 PM
Advertising/soliciting. Using the forums for advertising or for commercial business deals and offers. See the MacRumors About page if you want to buy advertising at the site. Threads started for the purpose of advertising products, services, or businesses, building traffic at other websites, soliciting donations or contest entries, offering jobs, etc. will be deleted. Memberships created solely for such purposes will be banned.

Job listings: We will now treat offers of work like other want-to-buy requests. That means they should be in the Marketplace forum and not be from commercial businesses.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=323497