PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about the iPod touch

hatcher146
Sep 5, 2007, 07:08 PM
ok i love everything about the iPod touch. but i have some questions....

1) It says shipping by sept. 28th....so im guessing it will get to my house oct.2-4 right? but what about retail stores like best buy? will they recieve shipments on the 28th or later? im trying to decide whether to order it online or just wait till my bestbuy gets them? also do you think they might ship earlier? why are they waiting to ship?

2)do you think that apple will add more apps to the home screen in the future?

hatcher146
Sep 5, 2007, 07:19 PM
anyone?

torchwood04
Sep 5, 2007, 07:24 PM
Okay, um, just an FYI, forums are not like chat rooms, you cannot expect an instant response.

Chupa Chupa
Sep 5, 2007, 07:32 PM
Apple usually ships first to it's own stores, then to it's own online customers, then to distributors like Ingram and the box stores. I suspect all iPod Touchs will ship direct from China which can take anywhere from 2 to 4 business days depending on customs.

theman24
May 30, 2010, 09:49 AM
I would say apple just because.:D

JAT
May 30, 2010, 10:14 PM
Serious question:

What is with the massive thread necromancy recently in this forum?

OGDaniel
May 30, 2010, 10:42 PM
If you don't have an Apple Store near you, get it at Best Buy. I hate the waiting for stuff to come to my house, it's agony. In my opinion, it's good to go to a store, get something, have it in your hands and be sure that everything's fine.

That's just me though, not incredibly patient when it comes to stuff like that.

Penguissimo
May 30, 2010, 11:45 PM
Serious question:

What is with the massive thread necromancy recently in this forum?

Just a guess, but it might be because threads on this forum often show up high in the rankings for Google searches, so when people search for their issue, they end up here and post without paying attention to the date. Sometimes it can be useful, like when posters are describing their experiences with a faulty product that has several versions (like the zaggsparq thread).

Other times (the majority of the time, it seems), though, you get stuff like this :(