PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buying the new shuffle?

torchwood04
Sep 5, 2007, 10:25 PM
Am I the only person here buying the new iPod shuffle? While they don't add new functionality, they do add better colors.. I'm buying the lavender version, anyone else here buying the new shuffle?

Shorties
Sep 5, 2007, 10:48 PM
Am I the only person here buying the new iPod shuffle? While they don't add new functionality, they do add better colors.. I'm buying the lavender version, anyone else here buying the new shuffle?

I was really tempted to the orange color, but now that they took that version away have no reason to get one. (I wish they had an orange Nano or Shuffle, as it's my favorite color).

torchwood04
Sep 6, 2007, 12:08 AM
I was really tempted to the orange color, but now that they took that version away have no reason to get one. (I wish they had an orange Nano or Shuffle, as it's my favorite color).
Aww, I'm sorry, perhaps you could get orange in refurb or from clearance or an authorized reseller?

Also, I ordered my lavender shuffle with the free engraving..

Shorties
Sep 7, 2007, 07:22 AM
Aww, I'm sorry, perhaps you could get orange in refurb or from clearance or an authorized reseller?

Also, I ordered my lavender shuffle with the free engraving..

Hey I found one, http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=6C04E099&nplm=FA953LL/A 50 bucks aint bad, maybe I scrounge up some extra money and get it as a companion for my classic.

edesignuk
Sep 7, 2007, 07:24 AM
yup, ordered a red one for my wifey just yesterday, it shipped same day! :eek:

torchwood04
Sep 8, 2007, 01:48 PM
Wow, did you select free shipping? My shipped the day after, though do to arrive on Tuesday (11th)

edesignuk
Sep 10, 2007, 04:03 AM
Wow, did you select free shipping? My shipped the day after, though do to arrive on Tuesday (11th)Yup, free shipping, and it arrived on Saturday!

kknet
Sep 10, 2007, 02:52 PM
Yep, I've ordered one too, the red one to be excact =) Needed one for exercise mainly, so the shuffle filled my needs quite nice. Was a bit dissapointed when our common friend SJ choose to not put som more memory in there, but as I've come to think about it, there is noe real need for more. And anyway, 1GB music is enough to shuffle in =) It would be a better deal to focus on longer battery life, as I'm sure the flashbricks uses less power than "the last years" with the same ammount of storage?

Anyway, it's sheldued to arrive at wednesday =)

Mac In School
Sep 10, 2007, 03:18 PM
I'm still happy with my first generation Shuffle. Really, I couldn't care less what color it is.

question fear
Sep 12, 2007, 09:11 PM
I cant wait to use my iphone credit to get a shuffle. I really want to ditch my 30 gig ipod and use a shuffle when I run...now the big question is green or red?