PDA

View Full Version : Can iPod Touch get 3rd party games like Lights Out?

Zwhaler
Sep 6, 2007, 09:34 AM
Excuse me if this been discussed, but the forums are alive and a search brought up nothing :) I just want to know if the new iPod Touch will be able to play some of the games that are available on the iPhone, like Lights Out (and more to come in the future)

Markleshark
Sep 6, 2007, 09:39 AM
I don't see why not, depends if Safari has the same plugins and such as it does on the iPhone, which id expect it to have.

EvilDoc
Sep 6, 2007, 09:39 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) T-Mobile Dash)

At this point we can only assume, untill they are released and people have a chance to try them out.

clevin
Sep 6, 2007, 09:41 AM
I don't see why not, depends if Safari has the same plugins and such as it does on the iPhone, which id expect it to have.

I would suggest apple give up that web-app idea, and give iPod Touch native app function. because
1. iPod Touch is not online 24/7 like iPhone
2. iPod Touch should be a PDA, and a PDA w/o native 3rd party app is a dead product. (this is my POV)

Markleshark
Sep 6, 2007, 09:43 AM
Thing is, it's not a PDA. It's an iPod with a few extra functions. Main thing is not note taking and web browsing, it's playing music.

Native Apps would be cool though.